Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE LOVE the hair. Love it. Thanks for posting. I'm a sucker for a big bag. She looks adorable. Seriously digging the hair.

I love her latest outfit! So chic :heart:. The satin mini with the leggings and YSL pumps is something I could actually emulate and would wear on the streets.

And I want her to keep this hairstyle for a wee bit longer. Its just so perfect on her ^_^.

ME TOO! I love her hair so much. I dont get the obsession with long hair... a celeb cuts her hair... not even that short...maybe to her shoulders & everyone starts in with she needs to grow her hair out... I miss her loooooooooong hair lol. Im so happy to see all different lengths... it was really boring there for a while with all the long hair.

At the Grove with her parents and Cruz

12363395.jpg

Source denden and more at wenn. http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=EXCL beckham family 260109&version=int

For me personally I am loving her 2 latest looks. I like that they're not OTT, yet far from boring imo.

And I need those YSL's in my life :heart:.

^ omg how can she still walk? Walking in high heels all day makes my feet ache. She probably has lots of practice and she rocks these, so if she can handle it....so can I.

^ omg how can she still walk? Walking in high heels all day makes my feet ache. She probably has lots of practice and she rocks these, so if she can handle it....so can I.

errr...she's Victoria Beckham, walking in those heels are nothing for her..maybe even her slipper also has high heel LOL..but i'm wondering does she ever wear flat? :P

she is wearing leggings in the previous pic... they look cool with the mini dress and the high heels.

^^Those are defo leggings.

Hahah lol ya if i ever meet this woman, all im going to ask is; how on earth can you LIVE in high heels? :lol: Dont like that Miu Miu Bowler bag either though. :ninja:

She looks cute with her kids and parents, its awsome how usually if she and David are away their family takes care of kids, her mom and dad seem nice, i love that they are very close.

Few more:

train3.jpg
train4.jpg

train.jpg

Source: http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=EXCL%20beckham%20family%20260109&version=int

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWW cute. I thought she was holding Jackie's hand in the one pic. lol. Very cute. Is cruz rocking his DVB's?

Agreed on the Miu Miu. In general I don't like the bowling bag types. Thanks for the pics.

Victoria Beckham in LA in her Porsche (January 26) - celebutopia.

Haha yaaay....24 pictures of a white porche with someone in it :P
But I so want that car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"