Victoria Beckham (November 2010 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilee

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view old thread, click here.
Thank you.

Victoria Beckham - Swarovski Fashion Rocks for the Prince's Trust in Monaco 2005-10-17
- Celebrity-Paradise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda miss that 'footballer's wife' phase she went through, but it's nice to see how her style has evolved into something that suits her more.

oh vicks, you've come such a long way. bravo! I much prefer this sleek style much better.

I loved old school Posh too. Does someone have the HQ shots when she's wearing that fluorescent green/yellow-ish gown at the WC Party her and David held in 2006? She looked amazing in that.

Momentazo Victoria Beckham Divertida

I love the make up that she has on her wow :blush::heart: and the dress is fab aswell :flower: :heart::blush: Love this Goddess!

Victoria is the goddess ^^

I love this look so much :blush:

I must say I feel really bad for Victoria in this video (especially in 1:25). She is so strong and I would have flipped out and after all these years. She is a goddess. She flipped in a good way, the situation. The air port is her runway, that really cleaver :heart::blush::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so weird for me to look back at pics that were taken in 2005. It's like looking at a completely different person

Victoria Beckham - Sam Harris photoshoot 2002 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->