Victoria Beckham (November 2010 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Beckham departs from LAX, Los Angeles International Airport, wearing a face hiding cape - December 5, 2010

Giambattista Valli - Fall 2010 RTW
60237551.jpg

zimbio, just jared, foro famous people

1. She looks stupid in the cape.

2. Does she really need bodyguards following her everywhere she goes? Not to be rude but nobody in the United States really cares about her, and most have no idea who she is. Even Kim Kardashian is much more famous than Victoria Beckham in the United States and she very rarely uses a bodyguard.

Delusions of grandeur? She even has bodyguards around her when she goes to the gym, which I find laughable. Victoria, I like you and all but you are the equivalet of a c-list celebrity in America. It's the equivalent of Kate Bosworth or Rachel Bilson walking around with bodyguards which would be comical lol.

I really like it^^ she looks good and it's not leather :rofl:

The G.Valli cape/coat is a great piece, she rocks it but like it even more in the nude color.

Victoria Beckham 2010-12-05 - at LAX - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Victoria Beckham @ British Fashion Awards - Cocktail Reception (Dec 7, 2010) - Celebrity-Paradise.com

looks like a satin robe... disappointing... and hair is too messy.

but i really love VB! she can do so much better! :flower:

that dress would look SO much better if she weren't posing like that. I know it's her signature stance for poses, but it's too much here with her leg all exposed like that.

I love the Look

I love the hair, the subtle make up, The dress is beyond amazing :blush: I have waited and wanted her to carry this and she looks stella chic :heart: :heart::rolleyes::heart:

i don't like the messy hair, but the dress is so beautiful, absolutely amazing!! and the shoes are :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think she looks pretty. like the dress on her, the details and the fit works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->