Victoria Beckham (November 2010 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Victoria always looks moody at airports - she's mobbed. Something so simple is made into such an event. But she always manages to look fantastic.

Victoria Beckham arriving from NY to LA at LAX in a see through sweater, jeans and thigh high boots 2010-11-18 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I love the make up that she has on her wow :blush::heart: and the dress is fab aswell :flower: :heart::blush: Love this Goddess!
she was one of the first star to embrace stilettos in the 90s....before sex and the city too(1998)by this time the stiletto was only emerging!and the sho she is wearing is an iconic tom ford for gucci metal stiletto 1997/98,quite scandalous!:flower::flower::flower:
guccistiletto.jpg

sistersinblackfrock.blogspot.com:wink:

I recall that I loved her style in Spice girls aswell ``

she was one of the first star to embrace stilettos in the 90s....before sex and the city too(1998)by this time the stiletto was only emerging!and the sho she is wearing is an iconic tom ford for gucci metal stiletto 1997/98,quite scandalous!:flower::flower::flower:

sistersinblackfrock.blogspot.com:wink:

I loved how she wore all the shoes!:heart::heart: Thanks for the post! I like it a lot , I am now reminiscing and it's lovely :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some clips from "spice world" I adore them (the Victoria parts)!!!

and that little black Gucci dress from "Spice world" XD

the little Gucci dress...

or... the little Gucci dress...

:blush::heart:

And I'm Victoria, Malcolm!

"is my dress too short"

"no"

and she pulls it up

I just love her! :heart::blush::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham took her sons Brooklyn. Romeo and Cruz to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving hollydays shopping at Barneys for Black Friday and having a portrait done for each son Nov 28, 2010.

foro famouspeople

vbbbarry.jpg

Victoria Beckham and six girlfriends, were among the Fanilows at Barry Manilow’s weekend performances at the Paris. Beckham, her parents and her three boys with soccer super stud David Beckham, attended Cirque du Soleil’s Love at The Mirage, the boys’ first Cirque show. The boys smiled as they left the theater raving about the “Blackbird” scene, their favorite part of the show - foro famouspeople

and that little black Gucci dress from "Spice world" XD

or... the little Gucci dress...

:blush::heart:

And I'm Victoria, Malcolm!

"is my dress too short"

"no"

and she pulls it up

I just love her! :heart::blush::heart:
in the first scene,she wears a very iconic prada heel with three straps that have leaf shaped patch on the straps....she could still wear that one,its still very pretty by todays standart!

second scene she wears a malolo blahnik sligbacks,you can see it (not seen here) as she brakes the bus in the movie! im not entirely sure of this one,but those days ive seen edits with models in a very similar slingbacks by manolo..

third scene....i alwas thought it was rene caovilla but during that time,galliano shows had the same exact shoes(dior/galliano/couture...im not sure which season),and in this link it credits manolo blahnik.
http://www.shoebunny.com/2006/08/23/manolo-blahnik-ankle-wrap-sandals-elsa-benitez/
then again manolo works with galliano for dior too, i dunno!........in

the point is,each shoe were iconic and she should be credited for her contributions to fashion!as a spice girl!:flower::flower::flower:

I love this look so much :blush:

I must say I feel really bad for Victoria in this video (especially in 1:25). She is so strong and I would have flipped out and after all these years. She is a goddess. She flipped in a good way, the situation. The air port is her runway, that really cleaver :heart::blush::heart:

Can someone ID the shoes she's wearing in either of the videos, pleaseee? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->