Victoria Beckham (November 2010 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I do wish she'd worn that belt

I could not agree more, it would have just been that extra touch to the outfit. Though either way she did look stunning. I loved the whole look, head to toe!

Victoria shopping in London

68162_10150107773780955_390553995954_7591583_4243665_n.jpg

With Brooklyn ^_^ They are cute together :heart:

facebook.com
xclusivepic.com

found a few more :smile:
Love the sunglasses

Daily Mail

uuuhhh.... i love her latest outfit, i think the leather jacket realy suits her!! :smile:

and i thought the point of wearing the coat was to hide the dress for a while,having the belt might have made the situation a lil time consuming....yes i love the belt too,maybe for a day wear tho! and on the lighter side...i just noticed that 'SHE CAN MOONWALK IN 7 INCH HEELS'! AT 2.23:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

that was funny!!

Last edited by a moderator:
David and Victoria Beckham and family enjoy a night at their good friends the Ramsay's London home for their annual Xmas party. Although David drove there, Victoria took the wheel for the journey home as they left at around 1:30am. By the looks of it David let his hair down for the night!! (12/22/10) HQ

xposurephotos

^ I'm not too keen on the coat but Victoria's hair is looking lovely in all of those photos.

I think Victoria looks great in post #102. Can anyone ID her leather jacket?

Victoria Beckham and family leaving LAX Airport December 27, 2010

tlfan

Very lovely look

I love the scarf and the bag (from her own amazing collection). She looks stella chic :heart::flower::heart: Wonderful :heart: I feel blessed to be alive the same time she is :smile: I am so grateful for that :smile: Love her style and the products are beyond "Beyond Amazing" :heart::blush::heart: Thank you Victoria :heart:

I love the scarf and the bag (from her own amazing collection). She looks stella chic :heart::flower::heart: Wonderful :heart: I feel blessed to be alive the same time she is :smile: I am so grateful for that :smile: Love her style and the products are beyond "Beyond Amazing" :heart::blush::heart: Thank you Victoria :heart:

my friend works for her in her london design office. and she said she is a b*tch...
she wears uggs and sweats in her office and at home. and she dresses up when she goes out because she needs to sell her PRODUCTS like her bags and shoes. if you didnt see her wearing them you wouldnt buy them..she is not really like this! shes selling the lifestyle that you can be a confident sexy woman who dresses nice all the time in posh clothes

Well... I guess it's obvious that she doesn't wear stuff like that all the time, especially when she's at work, not in the spotlight. I think it would be strange to walk around the house in blazers and heels... even when you're V.B.:smile:

Noooooo, she looks exactly like that all the time! And as for the b*tch comment... of course she's a b*tch! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->