Victoria Beckham (November 2010 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww Victoria crying :(
She looks really great there though :smile:

Is the dress that she is wearing from her own collection? I really like it and I really like side-braid hair style too. The longer hair style suits her so well I'm glad that she's staying away from her old so-obviously-fake WAG hair extensions from a few years ago ^_^.

I love the pics of her with David and the kiddies. They make such a good looking family.

She looks great there, i love her make up, clothes, hair, its been a while since she got it all right, in my book.

And the speech i almost cry..cant imagine what she or he shouldve been feeling in that moment.

Victoria is such an awesome goddess

I love how she supports David in a moment like this :heart: + Her cloths are simply yummy :blush::heart: Vey beautiful look :heart: I have to give Victoria's love of her life a gratulation for the award :flower: Victoria hair looks verry chic :smile: and I love the make up 2 :heart: I can't wait for her to release the bags collection :smile:

victoria's style has improved a lot (from worst dress to best dress), shes a risk taker
and congrats to David !

Coat ID!
Posh looking super gorgeous in Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 :heart:

00040m.jpg

style.com

I love this coat an her hair. She seems to be so beautiful inside and outside. I just adore her.

I'm still not convinced that style comes 'naturally' to Victoria. The last few looks are too obviously box-fresh for my taste.

of course not! how can it come naturally to someone who has had different personal styles all the time. first she was in wag-style clothes, then it was super super polished with her sharp 'pob' then it was chilled 'blonde' now its ice cold grandma. ha yeah real 'style' wearing a one colour fitted dress with matching colour YSL tributes. a outfit she wears all the time and behind closed doors shes wearing uggs and skinny jeans. you know why shes wearing this done up look all the time? because she has a BRAND IMAGE TO SELL, everyone in the industry is aware of this. its why kate moss will always carry her longchamp bags at least once a month or why she always dines at the dorchester ( they give her free dinners, rooms etc in excahnge for her loyalty to go there thus the paparazzi go there giving it publicity). likewise victoria has the image to sell, she has to sell the lifestyle that her clothes are centered around.

....would you still if you'd met her...

Of course I can't be sure about that, but that is just how I see her as a public figure. Maybe one day I'll have a chance to find out:smile:

Exactly, it would've given the coat more shape and Victoria a thinner waist! But she looks fantastic nevertheless ^_^
and i thought the point of wearing the coat was to hide the dress for a while,having the belt might have made the situation a lil time consuming....yes i love the belt too,maybe for a day wear tho! and on the lighter side...i just noticed that 'SHE CAN MOONWALK IN 7 INCH HEELS'! AT 2.23:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of her hair. The outfit is great, particularly that coat. But the hair looks ratty.

I've never liked her hairstyle or fake tan, but I do think she dresses very well! And I must say, I tried on some of her dresses at a private sample sale and they were absolutely immaculately tailored. Simply stunning. And it sounds like she is very involved in the line, too, which I respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->