Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017

Bella had a gorgeous outfit in porcelain angels but she doesn't fit Victoria's Secret. Her body doesn't have the right proportions and she looked short... I wish we had gigi instead of her to be honest.
Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that Bella walks and Gigi doesn't because of that video? I mean Gigi did the disrespectful action but it's Bella who published the video and kept on laughing at it. I think both should have been banned.

I'm very curious to see with ones were supposed to be Gigi's outfits and who got them...
Anyway, everything seems quite gimmicky, as expected, but Grace Bol is a vision and Blanca looked brilliant in her Winged Victory of Samothrace outfit

Millennial Nation

With: Grace Elizabeth, Maggie Laine, Dilone, One, Samile Bermannelli, Leila Nda, Lameka Fox, Xiao Wen Ju, Amilna Estevao, Alanna Arrington, Xin Xie, Victoria Lee, Alécia Morais, Nadine Leopold, Zuri Tibby

getty

Blanca in Goddess and some of the Winter's Tale outfits are actually okay (I'm surprised!).

Why would kate not get a visa?
I’ve never heard of someone actually being rejected from a visa even though they aren’t guaranteed.

VS would have done the applications so it’s not like some spelling mistake was the reason.

Because of where she is from. I know a lot of people who have been rejected for employment visas for various places..

Pink looks like Fenty Puma.

Lol, I was thinking the same. I saw some pictures on IG and Grace Bol looked so good in the Balmain section :wub:. And There's another pic of Frida and she looks fantastic, so happy she finally made it!

Once again Taylor got two of the best looks imo. Can’t wait to see the HQ’s.

Romee looked great opening her segment.

So happy Candice opened.

Why do they keep giving Devon such good outfits??! She is the definition of a filler model! I don’t get it.

Ale’s farewell speech backstage actually had me a little emotional haha. She will forever be the quintessential VS angel for me.

Blanca got lucky with her outfits! She looked amazing.

I looked up China-russia relations and apparently they're good, so I don't know why the Russian girls were denied visas.
The wings look good, but most of the outfits are just a mess.
And I agree, bella posted the video of gigi so why is it only that gigi lost her place in the show, I prefer gigi over bella in the show

Vanessa Moody closed the Goddesses segment but it was supposed to be Kate Grigorieva's outfit. I guess Dilone, Amilna Estevao and Nadine Leopold got the remaining looks, too. What do you think?

2 looks :

All of the Angels
+
Aiden Curtiss
Alexina Graham
Amilna Estevao
Barbara Fialho
Bella Hadid
Blanca Padilla
Cindy Bruna
Daniela Braga
Grace Bol
Grace Elizabeth
Karlie Kloss
Leomie Anderson
Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Ming Xi
Nadine Leopold
Sui He
Vanessa Moody

1 look :

Alanna Arrington
Alécia Morais
Bruna Lirio
Estelle Chen
Frida Aasen
Georgia Fowler
Gizele Oliveira
Jourdana Elizabeth
Kelly Gale
Lameka Fox
Leila Nda
Maggie Laine
Megan Williams
One Wang
Roosmarijn de Kok
Samile Bermannelli
Sanne Vloet
Victoria Lee
Xiao Wen Ju
Xin Xie
Zuri Tibby

I looked up China-russia relations and apparently they're good, so I don't know why the Russian girls were denied visas.
The wings look good, but most of the outfits are just a mess.
And I agree, bella posted the video of gigi so why is it only that gigi lost her place in the show, I prefer gigi over bella in the show

China and Russia are like best friends. Many Russians go to China to do business and many models go there too. In fact, China is the market where many Russians go to first when they are starting because it is easier for them to go there. Since there are so many, there could have been a cap or a restriction. In this case I wonder if VS applied for the visas not early enough....

Can someone please tell me the music playing during the Punk segment? I need something to laugh today.

Who left Ming get up and continue to walk? So nice of her!

Romee and Taylor completely stole the show for me-- both looked amazing!

Alexina seems like so much fun to be around and her red hair is refreshing to see amongst the sea of blondes and brunettes, I hope VS continue to work with her! However I do wonder if L'Oreal also bagged her a place in the show along with Balmain. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->