Victoria's Secret Show 2005

Hahahaha I agree to the whole did we really need to watch Ricky Martin perform. Did we really? It like made me feel uncomfortable. I dunno, something about his facial expressions and his dance movements. Hahahaha.

All the girls looked so gorgeous, my favourites were Adriana, of course, Bianca, Doutzen and Karolina. Caroline Trentini did well but she truly, truly does lack sex appeal in the face. I dunno. People will disagree with me.

I also thought it wasn't a big deal about being Tyra's last show but then when I was actually watching it it got kindof upsetting haha, we'll miss her.

Overall very cute and creative show. Loved it :smile:

I haven't read all 13 pages...so I hope this hasn't been asked yet....but does anyone know the artist for the song that was played during the first segment? Dita Von Teese was in the shadowbox. The song went "Bang, Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down"....... I fell in love with this song! :heart:

Okay.... I know the original is Nancy Sinatra.... and there was a cover by Audio Bullys.... but this is a different version. A sort of techno version I guess. Anyone know where I can find out about music played during the show?

Lily530 said:
I haven't read all 13 pages...so I hope this hasn't been asked yet....but does anyone know the artist for the song that was played during the first segment? Dita Von Teese was in the shadowbox. The song went "Bang, Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down"....... I fell in love with this song! :heart:

The song was "Bang Bang" by Audio Bootys, the White Label remix. Also in the background of that song was "Lujon" by Henry Mancini ^_^

angela xx said:
i feel so motivated to work out now :D

maybe i missed it, but did they have a million dollar bra this year?

I second that! I was doing sit-ups during the commercials! :lol:

Damn Tyra looks smoking HOT! Those thighs... :woot: :brows: She's always been my favorite VS model, I prefer her curvaceous figure over the thinner fashion models who participate in the show...like someone said above a fuller body is better suited for this kind of modelling.

Doutzen just blew me away! She is utterly beautiful! I wish she had more screen time.

Izabel just screams sex.

Adriana did nothing for me.

Selita is very pretty but she did try too hard to be sexy.

Gisele has the most presence and the best walk on the runway.

I had the craziest dream last night after watching VS.

I dreamed that Natasha was walking down the runway posing at the end of the walk, and then EVA from ANTM got up on the runway stripped to her lingerie and pushed Natasha off of the catwalk. It was in a way protesting that she wasn't selected to do the VS show. How weird is that?

The true break-out Star among models these year......is none other than Natasha Poly. The girl has the magic. I hope that VS will quit pushing girls like Selita and Iza Goulart that dont have it, and groom Natasha to be their next VS major Angel.

With Natasha Poly, C. Trentini and Iguna Butane who looks like 16 year olds, Gisele, KK and even Adriana looks mature/older now! Adriana used to be the baby Angel, now she's older!

and Please NO more STEGNER, she's painful to watch, she's all dried up!

Oh Natasha, best of all...............I like the way you move.........

Sloan said:
I second that! I was doing sit-ups during the commercials! :lol:

ME TOO! Hahaha :rofl:

I liked the show but I'll have to watch it again, it went by so fast that I didn't have time to analyze and stuff. :o So I'll get back to you guys on my impression of the show. :P

Naomi C has the wrong shade of Make up and Lipstick used, just my opinion!

I think that Natasha's Cinderella shoe mishap, garnered her tons of publicity because of that, viewers (estimated at 2 Billion worldwide) easily remembered how she didn't even winced and continued walking in full glory!

The only downside of the show was the lack of airtime for the regular angels. Izabel and Selita were on too much, while Adriana didnt get any. Tyra received a lot of attention, but since it was her last show, she deserved it. Gisele's tour of backstage was good, and heidi's bloopers were funny too, however they could have done without the seal performance. Caroline Winberg shocked me too, because I was expecting her to not fit in, but she did a good job. Doutzen, Bianca, Eugenia, all did really well, except for Caroline Trentini and the girl that had the face/body of a little girl. For next year, I say replace a few of the new girls with Michelle Alves, Yasmin Warsame, Raica Oliviera, and Tiiu.

Do you know from where I can download this show? Or maybe it's too early for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onetwo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->