Victoria's Secret Show 2005

I think Selita is pretty but she tried to way too hard. I really liked Natasha Poly and Caroline Winberg. I think the fit into VS well. Gisele looked great, as usual. So did Karolina, Eugenia, and Adriana. I'm not the biggest Alessandra fan, but she did look good. Bianca and Doutzen also looked great. Caroline T. I don't think fits in well. She has a cute face, but I don't think she's sexy. I liked Naomi's hair. And I think Heidi looked just fine. I wish she'd darken her hair a little though.

Salvatore said:
The song was "Bang Bang" by Audio Bootys, the White Label remix. Also in the background of that song was "Lujon" by Henry Mancini ^_^

The Audio Bully's version I heard was different..... so I'll look for the White Label remix........... THANK YOU!!!! :flower: :flower:

Natasha is my hero:heart: . Because she lost her shoe, she should be a VS angel instead of michael jackson's twin sister, Selita. Natasha was simply flawless. Why isn't she an angel :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!

Lily530 said:
The Audio Bully's version I heard was different..... so I'll look for the White Label remix........... THANK YOU!!!! :flower: :flower:

No problem at all :flower:

I thought Karolina K looked really pretty last night. She looked especially good in that soldier uniform. Also, I really liked Doutzen. And while I was watching I saw thsi really dark haired brunette walk down the runway and do her thing at the end of it. I was like, Wow, who is that, and I realized it was Bianca. She is really telegenic. :flower: Loved the show.

Who was the model that walked after Adriana Lima but before Carol T?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Doutzen is getting so much attention from other "babe" sites. Everyone wants to know who she is. IMO she was really the one who "shined" among the newbies. She will become a star.

Angela Lindvall looked GORGEOUS. Gisele is so cute, i liked when she dancing haha

I missed it. Are the going to be having a repeat anytime soon?

Hey,
could someone tell me the name of the song that giselle first walked on? It goes "I like the way you move" I tried looking for it, and it kept saying there is a song by OutKast "The way you move", but it doesnt sound like it.
Would really really appreciate it!!! Thanx! :woot: that song is so awsome

Did anyone notice that Natasha's shoe was actually stuck on the runway? The heel looks like it got jammed...

I think Selita is gorgeous... but her body is way out of proportion. She's not as tall as the other girls, but her torso is almost non-existent. She has long legs for her body, and it just looks so off... like, her hips and everything is shifted towards her upper body, and I'm not so sure that looks so hot. Long legs are nice, but so is a torso that matches.

LoveMyBoots said:
I missed it. :angry::angry::angry:.... :cry::cry::cry:

Just go to the Victoria'Secret official website and watch it there. It's an edited version, without the real music from the show, but over all the web video is a lot better than what the broadcast on TV.

My 2 cents:

I really liked the show. It might be the best one.

I think of fashion as being about freshness and youth. I like having newer models doing these shows. VS has to balance that with having big names to draw in viewers. I thought this year they focused too much on the big names. They only listed 8 models at the beginning. It was an hour show, they could have introduced everybody.

The Tyra tribute was over the top. She's famous but she really was never the top model even at VS. "The best that ever was, the best there ever will be." come on, get real people Giselle, Adraina, and Ale have dominated their ads for years.

I think they did a pretty good job picking the models. Who reallly knows which models they wanted but who had a conflict?

It sucked that the models had outfits at the end that we never got to see except for the grand finale. Didn't understand why they did it that way. They had plenty of time.

ngolf said:
I think they did a pretty good job picking the models. Who reallly knows which models they wanted but who had a conflict?

It sucked that the models had outfits at the end that we never got to see except for the grand finale. Didn't understand why they did it that way. They had plenty of time.

I remember the person who did castings for the show said something along the lines of... "we've never had a girl turn us down".. meaning if they want someone to do their show.. they will do their show.. most models will kill to get the kind of exposure the VS show offers

And I think they didn't have time to show all the models because of Ricky Martin :sick: ... that was such a grand waste of time... they should have done a Doutzen backstage interview or something... Lets all just blame everything on Ricky Martin :angry: .. :D

CharlottefromCA said:
I remember the person who did castings for the show said something along the lines of... "we've never had a girl turn us down".. meaning if they want someone to do their show.. they will do their show.. most models will kill to get the kind of exposure the VS show offers

I heard Daria turned them down and claimed they didn't pay enough....

I just watched the show again.
and I still think its amazing how Natasha lost
her shoe but she kept on walking like it was still
on, kudos to her :heart:

I still love Adriana, I wish she got more screen time :(
The new girl Goulart, i think or w/e has nothing for me.
she's so bland. yeah she's pretty, but she doesn't
have that extra spice that all the other girls bring.

btw who was that girl? she had long jet black hair and a REALLY
tiny face? haha, what was she doing there? she looked like
she was 15... :huh:

Ariez said:
I heard Daria turned them down and claimed they didn't pay enough....

whoaaa....someone's got an ego.
ha, she always looked alienish to me anyway.
doesnt have sex appeal really.
she should stick to her "high paying, high fashion runways"
ooops, sry daria fans :unsure: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onetwo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->