Victoria's Secret Show 2005

LadyAngelEyes said:
I agree , Fernanda was one of the most stunning in the Show!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

absolutely?:flower:
Look at her!
Her neck is sooooo sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionistangeL said:
neck?!?! who would ever pay attention to a neck!? :huh::lol:

I WILL!!!:P :D :P ^_^ :lol:

Hahhahahha, yeah not many will pay attention to a neck

but I think neck is an important part to a woman!:rolleyes:
especially to Fernanda! i mean she's so sexy,:heart: everywhere!!!

can anybody tell me
who the two girls are?:P
thanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
well i'm not 100% certain,

but i think its

1 - Morgane Dubled
2 - Marija Vujovic

happycanadian said:
well i'm not 100% certain,

but i think its

1 - Morgane Dubled
2 - Marija Vujovic

yeah!
i've checked it out
you got it all right!:flower:
thanks!

this year's show belonged to Izabel Goulart..................she got the best body, wayyy better than KK, and her face is really commercial-ready!

^^^^ Izabel got the leannest, tightest abs, yet she got big boobs and ***!

I love Alessandra Ambrosio, I saw this show on TV and loved it. She is so pretty!!

PussyLee said:
this year's show belonged to Izabel Goulart..................she got the best body, wayyy better than KK, and her face is really commercial-ready!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

you are hilarious!

Izabel has a great body, for sure. but you've GOT to be joking if you think it's better than KK's. Izabel has no hips and a weird bony midsection. and it's ubsurd to even entertain the thought that her legs can compare to those gorgeous gams of Karolina Kurkova.

p*ssy puhlease! B)

and ....

pussy_lee says: KK is indeed pretty. Hair, legs and body, she got it.

though i do always appreciate you trying to stir things up. it brings some entertainment to the threads. (remember the Adriana v.s. KK thing you tried?) :wink:

Tyra looks so big for a model now but even when she was younger, shes been commercial not for high fashion

hi~im who studying fahsion design in hong kong unprofession'''hahah'''

Uuh .. I saw the show! Beautiful, hot and then there were all the super pretty models (like; Tyra, Heidi, Gisele and so on)

sabrinamac said:
Tyra looks so big for a model now but even when she was younger, shes been commercial not for high fashion

i know right, has anyone seen her talk show, she keeps showing pictures of herself and other things that show just how big she is. i love her and she looked great in victoria's secret, but shes not very goood at the whole talkshow thing:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->