Victoria's Secret Show 2005

2005 Vs Fashion Show-alternate

I'M BACK--
HERE IS MY UPLOAD OF THE 2005 VS FASHION SHOW.
THIS IS NOT THE CBS AIRING. IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT, AND IT'S NOT FROM THEIR CAMERAS AT ALL. THESE ARE FROM 2 CAMCORDERS AND THE FOOTAGE WAS EDITED. THIS IS THE ENTIRE SHOW. ALL THE PERFORMANCES, AND SOME BACKSTAGE ACTION AT THE END. THERE IS NO CROSS-CUTTING TO BACKSTAGE DURING THE SHOW ITSELF. IT'S ALL ABOUT ADRIANA, TYRA, GISELE, HEIDI & COMPANY.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY RIP I COULD DO ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE AND WITH SUCH A CRAP DVD. THE ORIGINAL BROKE AND IT'S A COPY. THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS DVD IS BEYOND MY KNOWLEDGE. DON'T ASK.

I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THESE CLIPS TODAY INSTEAD OF ON SUNDAY FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, SOME OF YOU (CAPT. SNOW ESPECIALLY) HAVE BEEN SO GRACIOUS IN HELPING ME FIND CLIPS AND OTHER INFO--SO I WANTED TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK. THIS IS SUCH A PLEASURE FOR ME.

ONE LAST THING: SINCE THIS IS FROM A CAMCORDER AND FOR THAT FACT THAT THE VS SHOW CONTAINS SHOW INTERESTING LIGHTING SCHEMES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH THIS IN YOUR REAL OR WINDOWS PLAYER. YOU CAN BRIGHTEN IT UP IF YOU NEED TO. YOU MIGHT, YOU MIGHT NOT. :wink:
LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES.
HAPPY DOWNLOADING, LADS!

THE 2005 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW--ALTERNATE NON-CBS VERSION
Botti-Christmas Box-Sexy Shadows
Seal-Sexy Delicious-Imperial Russia
Ricky Martin-Sexy Toys A
Sexy Toys B-Finale-Backstage

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Thanks Pike! Those videos are great! I like them so much better than CBC's version.

Pania rose definately has to be a contender for the next VS show. The girl is hot and everywhere at the moment. She just scored SI and is in their 2006 issue. Her body is A+, pure perfection and you cant improve on that.

Another SI girl who I would love to see is Mallory Snyder-because she's not super-skinny but healthy, and if they want girls who aren't all "out-there" she would be it. Anne V could also, but less likely.

I hope Juliana Imai, Ai Tominaga, Hye Park, Miyuki Koizumi or Du Juan in order of preference gets to walk for them next year.

Alright, so in that version of the VS show Natasha has both shoes on but not on the CBS version. Either I'm an idiot or something went right over my head..:(

^^ My understanding is they do more than one show for different people, press, ect. and edit it for the best combination...I used to go crazy with the Ralph Lauren shows (different models in the same outfit and so on) until I found out he does three shows in the same day!!! I bet the girls love that...!:P

Boomer said:
^^ My understanding is they do more than one show for different people, press, ect. and edit it for the best combination...I used to go crazy with the Ralph Lauren shows (different models in the same outfit and so on) until I found out he does three shows in the same day!!! I bet the girls love that...!:P

eep! thank you. it was bugging me for about the past twenty hours. lmao :rolleyes:

liv4beauty said:
She most certainly had a boob job. I'm not criticizing her choice but it's pretty evident. Look at her current pictures. She is busting all over the place. I can also tell by the shape.

LMAO...Ridiculous..Ever heard of a push-up bra?That's what most of the models use in the ads/magazine and on the website.And they sure as hell work good.:innocent: :lol: :rolleyes:

Evangelina said:
Cute backstage video at the VS show! I :heart: Julia

http://ftv.tv/ireds3/page.php?P=649&id=18529

Ahaha I noticed when Isabeli was giving her interview after the guy left she gave this snobby annoyed look and her smile just dissapeared.She seemed really annoyed too while chatting with Izabel Goulart....Who seems so much sweeter.LOL She seemed kind of annoyed and bitchy.I hope she isn't like that-She's one of my faves!:cry: :(

MTRLB said:
Guys! u gotta look properly 'down under' Naomi....! B)

Naomi's heels got stuck/trapped somehow by the drapping gown. Which forces her from moving forward. She did a last minute pose to somehow remove the trapped gown by lifting her heels while pulling the gown HARD off before catwalking back into the stage.(u can see how the gown just bounces back behind her when she turned.)

I'm quite impressed with her gesture because if it turned out to be some other models, i guess they'll stop and look down their heels or even trip. Naomi did it so smoothly, u thought it was a publicity stunt. Dun get her wrong.:innocent:

Ahhh I caught that!I had to watch it over and over.She did fantastic!God she's a pro.LOL I love her and that rock hard body.:blush: :woot: :innocent:

elizaveta said:
ever notice that alot of people use fierce when tyra is mentioned?
lol

Exactly I never understood that.....If anyone is fierce it's certainly Omahyra and Adriana.:rolleyes:

I think the VS show for 2006 should include Dita Von Teese.

She will give the show a major spicing up!

funkalicious said:
I think the VS show for 2006 should include Dita Von Teese. She will give the show a major spicing up!

You'd be surprised to know that Dita Von Teese was actually in that show...
During the 2nd segment involving the burlesque dancer in the silouette, the dancer with the giant shadow was Dita...

Boomer said:

Your absolutely right--I've seen some bits of the 1st taping. Personally, I really wish they would air the first taping. What they aired on CBS was not the best--who in the hell edits that show?? The models are a lot more energetic in the first taping. More smiles, Tyra pointing at the cameras, and Adriana is even more breathtaking. That's my opinion.
smile.gif

The first taping is for closeups, dramatic pans, etc. The 2nd taping is the celebrity filled taping that is basically the Master cut. When you shoot in digital it's best to shoot it twice. On Food Network, some of the shows work the same way. Barefoot Contessa w/ Ina Garten and Everyday Italian w/ Giada, are just a few examples.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->