Vogue Australia October 2010 : Codie Young by Nicole Bentley

I really like the colours, so fresh! I think Codie looks really beautiful too

The cover looks amazing! :heart: Codie Young is insanely beautiful! It's a shame I've never heard of her before. It doesn't look very fall, however. :unsure:

I love this, it's very fresh & spring.

I love everything about that cover... except THAT FACE. My world, someone's bringing about the Halloween early this year.

Love the use of the flowers to blend with that Miu Miu dress <3 & The Vogue Font Color. I think her facial expression is totally off for this cover, would be better suited for Dazed & Confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks fine. that miu miu looks good in this cover

the white font is ugly tho

I love this! Love Codie's eyes. :heart: It's sort of creepy but at the same time, mysterious.

The model and the entire composition belong to 2004, back when Gemma and all things flowery and romantic were the hot new thing.

It's not bad, it's just weird to see it now.

I couldn't say it better...The cover would be perfect for 2004-2006 period perhaps, now this cover seems boring enough for me...But I'm glad to see Codie, I just would like to see some emotions in her face, because now it says nothing for me.

This is such a beautiful cover. I don't care if it's very 2004 or whatever, I'll always love that romantic look with all the flowers and pastel pink and purple colors. I'm just not sure if I like the model. I don't know who she is, but she does look very creepy here.

I like it! Different from their usual body shots. Codie looks pretty and fresh. But doesn`t it remind you of this one?

UK Vogue May 2008: Natalia Vodianova
vogue-uk-may-2008-cover-natalia-vodianova.jpg

ProFashionElle

^No, if anything it reminded me of this one:

gemmaid.jpg

fmd

The cover is gorgeous but their is just something off about her face. I laughed at how she's wearing THAT Miu Miu dress... you think they would have scrapped the cover look once it came out how many times its been used so far (three I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->