Vogue Australia October 2010 : Codie Young by Nicole Bentley

Beatiful cover and the colors, and very happy for Codie. But... THAT dress:lol:?

it's eerily beautiful. she looks as though she's been caught up in the flowers and preserved, like a dead insect or butterfly.

No no no, the photography is amazing but the model is just off. Should have been someone else.

it's smash! i love Codie's look on this cover, a strong composition.

It's alright (a little bit strange), but I feel it looks too much like a Vogue US cover, and Vogue Australia is a notch higher than that.

I'm afraid I can't defend Vogue Australia on this one. The cover is horrendous, nothing appealing at all.
Codie looks frozen and.. dazed. Not a fan of the colour scheme either. Hopefully it has some good reprints inside.

Review

Lace Value by Nicole Bentley
Styled by Meg Gray
Modeled by Codie Young and Rosemary Smith

Back to Reality by Max Doyle
Styled by Naomi Smith
Modeled by Heidi Harrington

Classic Revival by Raymond Meier (Reprinted from US Vogue Aug)
Styled by Elissa Santisi
Modeled by Karlie Kloss

Power Trip by Andreas Sjodin (Reprint from Vogue Nippon Sept)
Styled by Sabino Pantone
Modeled by Constance Jablonski

I Am Love by Lincoln Pilcher
Styled by Morgan Pilcher
Modeled by Valerija Erokhina & Riley Turnbull/ Jessica Hart & Nicolas Potts/
Pania Rose & Thaddeus Taylor-O'Neil/ Sarah Stephens & Matt Egan/ Nicole Trunfio & Ryan Leslie/
Alexander Egoston & Jordon Redaelli/ Elyse Taylor & Nicky Piscitelli
Models with their boyfriends...

In The Buff by Lachlan Bailey (Reprint from Vogue Nippon Sept)
Styled by Sissy Vain
Modeled by Heidi Mount

Preview

Lace Value by Nicole Bentley
Styled by Meg Gray
Modeled by Codie Young and Rosemary Smith

Source: workagency.com.au

Back to Reality by Max Doyle
Styled by Naomi Smith
Modeled by Heidi Harrington

Source: chicmanagement.com.au

I Am Love sounds very promising. I'm curious to see models with their boyfriends:smile:

Lace Value is a terrible editorial mainly because the models can't convey any feelings at all. I happen to like Back to Reality. Although a simple studio shot, it is very nice.

I liked it when i saw it in the stands today, but looking at it in comparison to other Vogue covers, the models face is kind of :| stiff. Although I love the concept

Heidi looks beautiful in Back to Reality! Thanks, mrsjamesdean!

back to reality is very nice...jumping on the philophile bandwagon...but very nice nonetheless. :heart:
There are so many harsh things being said about this young model.. 'can't stand her'.. her face is 'hideous', 'scary'... honestly, she's just a girl.. sure we can have our opinions but how can you not stand someone you don't even know? i wish we could critique things without tearing people down..

Lace value doesn't do it for me.The models faces look empty...
I like the cover though, it's disturbing yet beautiful.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->