Vogue Australia September 2018 : Kylie Jenner by Jackie Nickerson

The fact that she is wearing ALEXANDER WANG on the cover of a September issue tells a lot about the said "power" and "influence" of the person...
Not Calvin Klein but Alexander Wang...

Centenera has a personal relationship with the Kardashian/West so i don't blame her for putting them on the cover. I only hope that it sells but if they are still on the cover, that means that it does. But those eds are dry...

My autocorrect was acting up :rofl: I meant to say it’s beyond awful!

I thought it was sarcasm :rofl: but yeah, beyond awful.
I used to love VA but lately, it´s been downhill for me :yuk:

What a disappointment! Jackie Nickerson going Emma Summerton for her debut Vogue (and Vogue Australia) cover??

Correction, Jackie's first Vogue cover was actually last September, with Bella and Jordan Barrett.

Anyway, I'm done with her. Will also unfollow her because she's been mildly annoying with her obsession with the hypebeast designers (Virgil, Kanye, Gosha etc) This is the final nail in the coffin.

I wish you guys would stick to the topic of how the cover (the only thing we’ve seen so far) looks.
Debating whether or not she deserves a Vogue cover is ridiculous, she’s the most powerful and influential 21 year old in the world, of course she does.

No, sorry love. She's a public icon, not a model. People should be allowed to comment on the image AND whatever message is being sent by giving her the cover. Contemporary fashion prides itself on being dense and political, so for you to say 'just look at the cover' actually seems a bit out of touch. Please don't think of this as an attack, but your line of thinking is the reason why reality stars and businessmen can rise so far as to run countries.

For me the editorial is adequate for the tacky subject, serves her right for terrorizing people with taste for years already.

I know Christine Centenera was having a field day this shot! Such a challenge! :lol:

So so bad on every level. I hope this sells abysmally and Vogue Aus get the message.

Just "Kylie" in Australia? After the controversy she had with Kylie Minogue and her name? Are you serious?

So Vogue Australia has chosen the side a popular but completely unacomplished, untalented nobody over its highest-selling ever artist. Disgraceful.

Can't wait for all these insta-morlocks to be over.

In celebration of Kylie Jenner’s September 2018 Vogue Australia cover, Vogue is giving away a free Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit with every purchase of the upcoming issue.
vogue.com.au

Huh that’s how she got the cover.

I can't believe that's the main ed. And for September of all months?

Huh that’s how she got the cover.

Lol, don't you see their tactic? VA wins because they've sweetened the selling approach to those not familiar with or who don't care for Kylie, and Kylie wins because she gets to tap into VA's audience.

She has a beautiful smile, she looks sad on the cover and editorial, it looks like she just woke up and they shot this at her house.

This magazine is such a sell-out. What a horrendous cover.

Life of Ky
Photographer: Jackie Nickerson
Stylist: Christine Centenera
Hair: Jenny Kim
Make-up: Ariel
Manicure: Modern Pamper Salon
Model: Kylie Jenner

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

Shape of You
Photographer: Jason Kibbler
Stylist: Natasha Royt
Hair: Pasquale Ferrante