Vogue Brazil May 2020 : Gisele Bündchen by Luigi & Iango

45 is kind of a silly anniversary number to celebrate imo. I feel like the appropriate years are 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75 (etc etc)! And if I recall I think some magazines were celebrating their anniversary every single year...can’t recall which ones, but it was quite silly and seemed desperate if you ask me lol!
Vogue Brazil, China, India... every single year.

45 is kind of a silly anniversary number to celebrate imo. I feel like the appropriate years are 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75 (etc etc)! And if I recall I think some magazines were celebrating their anniversary every single year...can’t recall which ones, but it was quite silly and seemed desperate if you ask me lol!

I remember that, when I used to work at a local edition of a licensed fashion magazine, anniversary issues were simply a strategics to lure in advertisers to pump in cash and make readers buy the magazine more than usual, both believing they are being part of something special.

We have seen this exactly 3 billion 457 million 232 thousand 349 times, but I am ready for more. I said it and I will say it again: 99% of the models now can be cancelled as we have Gisele, who shows every single time how to be an ubermodel.
Seriously, I don't care how generic it gets, just feed my brain some more of Gisele covers and editorials. The woman was shot by Harley Weir and even that did not manage her to look bad, and there is nobody worse to shoot a model than Harley Weir.

I love that editorial!!! The cover is a bit boring and generic indeed but I agree with everyone: Gisele is still one of the very best supermodels so whenever she's there, I'm there for it.

Is this the first time Meisel shot something for Vogue Brazil?

that shot with messy hair is beyond pathetic. luigi & iango are working hard to become new mert & marcus, aren't they? i don't get this obsession with making people look like generic wax figures. even people like gisele, who hardly need any photoshop work done.

In this issue? Where?
I was joking, sorry. The L&I looks like an early 90 Meisel ed for Vogue Italia.

Could also be because I’ve been looking at VI’s archive so much the last couple of weeks, that I’ve come to associate actual scans (graciously provided by Pipoca :heart:) with Vogue Italia now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->