Vogue China June 2007 : Wang Wen Qing by Greg Kadel

I don't like the cover (im quite bored of this dress its everywhere) but the model isn't to blame :blush: Seems like the contents page is on the cover.

[I made a thread for Wang wen Qing in supporting cast]

The Scarlet Letter UVA
photograher: Sophie Delaporte
models: Masha Tyelna and Bruna Tenorio
Vogue China June 2007

Scanned by Gold Star

Last edited by a moderator:
The editorial is amazing :woot:

Anyone know what else is in it? ^_^

Wang's face is gorgeous, but I hate the red text which makes the book looks like a domestic magazine aiming at housewives.:innocent:

but the eds is so amazing, I haven't expected.:P

The cover is kinda alright, the photo itself is nice. Wang (That's her first name?) looks gorgeus. The edit scanned looks superb...I wish I could get my hands on these. Naiad, can you really get Vogue China from Sweden?! :(

The cover is kinda alright, the photo itself is nice. Wang (That's her first name?) looks gorgeus. The edit scanned looks superb...I wish I could get my hands on these. Naiad, can you really get Vogue China from Sweden?! :(

Wang is the family name, her first name is Wenqing^_^

But I sometimes get confused with the first name and family name

oxymoron posted these in wang wen qing's thread :flower:

modelwire

Beautiful editorial, she has a very unique face. I'm enjoying the styling on this as well.

Somebody could scan's the editorial of the Juliana Imai???

Ugh!

Boring And Lacks Identity! They Could Have Done Soooooo Much Better!
Work Harder People!

Thanks for the thread. I also find the text in Chinese and English totally distracting. I hope the next cover is cleaner.

I am so delighted to see there are numerous Chinese designers listed under the search options now! :heart: Even though I can't read Chinese characters, it is a website like any other and it's kind of fun to click and see what happens! http://www.vogue.com.cn

Given the number of countries that Vogue now covers, it sure would be great to have a truly international, global edition. :wink:

I like the cover. It's simple, but nice. Wang Wen Qing is beautiful.

Editorial: "Ethnic Chic"
Model: Juliana Imai
Ph.: Norbert Schoerner

Jú Imai sent to me today these photos of her editorial in Vogue China... I love it!!! :heart::heart::heart:

^ Agreed. The scenery is gorgeous.

Thank you for posting. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->