Vogue Paris December 2005/January 2006 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

You can do it from there (suscribe for a year from anywhere or get a specific issue (click on the 'email' link in the 'vente au numéro' paragraph) , but it's all in French , I can translate if you want) :

http://www.vogue.fr/abonnement/vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for all your help. susie bubble you are right, once I went through process of adding my address etc it turns out that they will deliver to my Canadian address, but unfortunately for almost 20 euros!! That's a little steep!! and I checked out the official Vogue Paris website and they are offering the subscription for 95 euros!!! Oh well, I will just have to wait for it to arrive sometime next year :(

i want to see kate's editorial

^The Kate editorial was great but half of the pictures were actually the different covers of the issue.

So my comment on the Kate Moss Vogue issue : there's a series of pictures about her style (featuring items resembling the ones she wears and some items by her favourite designers : Galliano , McQueen, Vivienne Westwood ) , a short article about Pete , there's an editorial about the type of jewellery she wears and another one about make-up inspired by Kate (both featuring Mona Johannesson if I'm not mistaken) .The autoportrait that Kate took before she went to rehab is superb , no-one could have believed she was going there by looking at it .The article about her story was great but I had seen most of the pictures illustrating it , the editorial featuring the favourite pictures representing Kate by 15 famous photographers was a bit disappointing as I had seen most of them ( I was surprised that Steven Meisel wasn't among them) . But the fashion editorials were really magnificent : one featuring Irina, a top who was invited by Kate Moss to participate to this issue , one featuring Gemma wearing fur , and another one featuring Sasha, Julia Dunstall, Freja, Iselin wearing jeans, and another one inspired by the 90's fashion .I quite loved it all in all...

OMG :woot: loved the ed of Patricia Schmid by Mario Testino , very nice editorial , i liked the style of the photos.

That's the one dedicated to the 90's designers right ? I loved the model but I've never seen her before, is her name 'Patricia Schmid' or even 'schmidt' ? Or did you mispell it because I can't find anything about her ...Thanks ...

nanker_phledge said:
That's the one dedicated to the 90's designers right ? I loved the model but I've never seen her before, is her name 'Patricia Schmid' or even 'schmidt' ? Or did you mispell it because I can't find anything about her ...Thanks ...

Is Patricia Schmid , the agencies are Elite Model Management; Option Model Agency; Nathalie Models:wink:

Thanks . :smile:

Apparently she doesn't feature on the Elite site (or more like I can't seem to find her there) nor on the Nathalie one ; only on the Option Model Agency site , it's just strange that I can't find a lot of pictures of her (two in total apart from the ones in the French Vogue issue).She's stunning though...

arg! The November Vogue Paris just arrived in my city & I only just bought it today, which means another month for this one-- ah well, something to look forward too.

no new vogue just my old vogues

I would lovee see it all the magazine
because where y live
it is a little town
and there is not any vogue!!!:huh:

I ordered mine two days ago, should arrive in the beginning of next week...
I cannot wait!

evisu donna said:
I finally bought it, it's seriously a fantastic issue:heart:

Well my Christmas wish came true ^_^, this issue came out yesterday and I got the same cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->