Vogue China March 2009 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

i am so disappointed about the reprint
but i will buy it, because i like anne and this is a march issue!!

Another reprint:shock: and they chose the wrong image to reprint

As reprints go it's a nice one and looks WAAAY better than Vogue India's. I almost feel like crying every time I see this thread because I'm dying to subscribe to this mag and there doesn't seem to be any distributor for Canada.

You can subscribe to Vogue China through amazon.com I think but its expensive and pretty much the same price at the bookstore.

Ahhhhhhh I was really dissapointed to see a reprint, I think they did many reprints in 2006, but not since then :(. Anyway hope the content is at least nice :flower:

Sigh, reprints hint at the death of print media and it makes me so sad. They must have next to no budget :(

why?!
why to copy other version's cover?!
Vogue China's covers are always made by themselves!
although the covers are always dull
but that's a good principle
and now the only good thing has gone?!

I had high expectations at first...but it turns out to be a reprint..how disappointing! :( I really hope there are great eds instead.

:shock::ninja: The very first reprint cover for Vogue China and it's the March issue. So the financial crisis really affects the industry now.:doh: I'm not sure whether I will buy this or not, still keep my eyes on the contents. But I've already smelt some reprint editorials.:innocent:

they reprint US Vogue editorials before, quite a few times, so it won't be surprising if they have done it again, but I hope that the rest of the content is good, like what I have said... it's a MARCH issue anyway.

I hate to see Anne's smile in this photo again(although I like her).Reprint makes me a bit dissapointed,but looking forward to the Valentine's special feature.And the beauty suppliment.
I saw some big names in the Valentine feature,so it might be a reprint,but not sure.

i hate reprints but the brown prada becomes her more than the flesh colored in american vogue

oh i hate the cover.hathaway looks boring and wired..
month to month they bring out boring covers.OMDG.

^wanna see the unknown contents besides the adominable cover:yuk:

Their first re-print? Could this be a sign that they are running out of money?

Anna with a new title of Oscar's Best Actress emulatorso is soooo hot currently..that's why Vogue China chose her..even it's a reprint..and don't forget it's PRADA...last time Prada collection featuring on the cover was Lily's orange sweater from FW 07.08...in 2008 both the fairy sheer & lace was out..so this year crumpled collection totally deserves a March cover..in addition a reprint from Vogue US will not cost less than a brand-new cover shot by Sorrenti.. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->