Vogue China March 2009 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

"Close To The Heart"
Ph: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Jonathan Kaye
Model: Eniko Mihalik

* Scanned by me

After taking a first glance at the cover my thought was: 'oh god, this looks like one of those awful US vogue covers', then it happened to be one. Such a shame, I had an overall high opinion of Vogue China so this is quite a disappointment but Camilla Akrans' ed makes up for it! Coco looks great, I love her hair in the ed! Never been such a fan of Eniko and this ed doesn't change that.

Thanks for scanning!

I like Coco's ed, darkness goes very well with the setting.

OMG Coco's ed is the first good March edit I've seen, perfect Asian mood but not too cliche.

Eniko's is good, nice LA vibe, nothing too outstanding

thank you, aja!!. :clap:
Close to the heart is divine :heart:.. perhaps it's the lighting and landscape that are too reminiscent of my own surroundings but it feels so intimate and inspired.. like they must've built the editorial around one particular photo or scene of some movie.. proof that when you pretend little, you can some up with wonderful results.. and I just adore Eniko's versatility, she can be anything and understands her job so well unlike many models that have been in the industry for so long and hardly reflect the mood of a story from head to toe.

I cannot wait to see Serge Leblon's Paris ed. :woot:
and Cato!.

those coco breathtaking ed!!! coco turns to a true star, the darkness works!!! :woot:
thx for ur posting aja

Coco's ed is pretty good
Camilla Akrans's recent works have the same dark and alluring vibe e.g. the MCB's Wild Orchid and i'm stricken by these:innocent:
can't wait to see Pei's with her bf and Liu Wen's

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the cover is reprint, the contents are great. I absolutely love Coco's ed :heart: Thanks for the scans.

:heart: Eniko's editoral, she looks fantastic!

"Full Metal Glamour"
Ph: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Jonathan Kaye
Model: Liu Wen

xiexingfang! hen ai! and lin dan don't look at his best here, dunno why..
it's so surprising to see badminton athletes in vogue

the eds are really nice too! especially Eniko's
thanks Aja!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"