Vogue China October 2008 : Du Juan by Mario Sorrenti

Just get it ...the 4 eds are AMAZING....I luv Karmen Pedaru's couture ed..
and Agnete Hegelund by Lachlan Bailey is also stunning...

It would be great if you had the time to do a "full" review? :flower:

Just get it ...the 4 eds are AMAZING....I luv Karmen Pedaru's couture ed..
and Agnete Hegelund by Lachlan Bailey is also stunning...

that sounds very good. What are the other eds like?

liz collins/tiina laakkonen/du juan

horst diekgerdex/anastasia barbieri/karmen pedaru(couture ed)

lachlan bailey/jonathan kaye/agnete hegelund

all the eds are pretty nice:heart:guys please trust my taste on fashion photography.....:rolleyes:

I'm not requesting a scan with this reply (!) but are there any previews like snapshots?

well..i google and found sth..:wink:the 3rd one is like camiila arkans's work..

snapshot by a guy called"189909888"..i think he may browse tfs ..without an accout:ninja:

Thanks a lot kasper!, I googled too but I give up when theres nothing on the first site. Agnete's editorial looks really great and of course the colours in Karmen's look striking. Now I'm waiting with full excitement for the first hero to scan the editorials.

^ Urgh, I passed over the word 'like' in the post.. Wasn't that shot by Akrans, actually?

kasper! said:
the 3rd one is like camiila arkans's work..

Lachlan Bailey is the photographer accoridng to kasper! but it indeed looks like the Numéro September editorial.

well..i google and found sth..:wink:the 3rd one is like camiila arkans's work..

snapshot by a guy called"189909888"..i think he may browse tfs ..without an accout:ninja:

Thanks for the pics but please write the source website too :flower: (model2007 right?)

To tell the truth, I'm a bit disappointed with Vogue China this month. Although I do love the cover, the editorials don't seem to work for me.

"In The Flesh"
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Jonathan Kaye
Model: Agnete Hegelund

Scanned by Aja Mok at model2007.cn

Reminds me of the new prada animated short film. Agenete is beautiful but I don't like how Lachlan Bailey's shoots are retouched. Too soft for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->