Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 08:28 PM
FAUST DECLARES: "NO MORE VOGUE!"
[snapback]447901[/snapback]​

hahaha I laughed out loud when I read that :lol: :heart:

Originally posted by Meg@Dec 5 2004, 11:32 PM
hahaha I laughed out loud when I read that :lol: :heart:
[snapback]452761[/snapback]​
lol same here :P :flower:

I hate pointy toes. They hurt. :blink: Not that I care what Vogue says "what's out", but I prefer round toe or sandals anyway.

Originally posted by faust@Dec 3 2004, 01:52 PM
:woot: Suzi is back!!! Enterainment!!!
[snapback]449643[/snapback]​

Le Gasp :o can't wait for whatever comes next :shifty:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 3 2004, 03:38 PM
So, so dreadful... :rofl:

And the fact that others around you are wearing something does not make it fashionable. When I lived in Ottawa, people were still wearing backwards baseball caps for ages after that period had beyond ended.
[snapback]449812[/snapback]​

Now, pointy-toed shoes worn with a backwards baseball cap... that's hot!™

oh, tangerine.. :lol:

that was the funniest thing i've encountered all day

i just bought yellow pointy toes... i still think round toes look fresh and they ARE more comfortable, as if that would matter..

i agree w/ most of u. who cares wut vogue says or any1 4 that matter!? wear it if u truely like it and if it makes u feel good! :wink: personally, i luv the pointy toed shoes with pants cuz they really do make u seem LONGER and even slimmer!! i also luv the round toed but only with skirts or anything that shows ankles cuz it looks "chic" :smile:

okay, i bought round toes yesterday, i'm not sure wich i love more. i guess i don't have to deside. square toes i don't like, they remind me of midle aged ladys

I bought a pair of pointy toes last week and I love them! :smile:

vogue, in this case, is full of poo! i just don't see how all these designers are supposed to just turn their style around for someone else's? or why should ppl for that matter? i would take pointed over round any day and i personally love round toe shoes. :D

are pointed toes now forever forbiden at vogue?

Pointy Toed Shoes Out Round Toed In

Just been looking in a few mags and as of right now pointy rules the roost but there are some round toed shoes slowly making thier way to stores near you.. come spring/summer 05 it will be all about round toes...

You might want to read this... a few people have weighed in on this issue already... :wink:

purplelucrezia said:
And the fact that others around you are wearing something does not make it fashionable.

Then, exactly, what does?

this is rubbish!

Look e.g. at the site of net-a-porter: a lot of new pointy shoes from designers!

I just bought a pointy pair of pumps from Matthew Williamson, they look great under long jeans. But I also like the boots with round toes.........

ahh whatever, they re still pointy shoes in every magazine i buy and on every runway

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueskin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->