i-D Magazine September 2008 : Jourdan Dunn by Emma Summerton

Diana Dondoe's ed is so not I-D :unsure: But thank God the other eds so far are.

this is an amazing issue! absolutely love jourdan's editorial and cover...even the hair works (in a strange way) imo.

thanks a lot lot
i love Magda's and Jourdan's eds

Lily's ed would be very appreciated

i love jourdan eds. but is it just me, or the eds is looks like Carinne's doing the lily eds in french vogue with those star symbol???

Tyra? :sick: No offense but comparing Jourdan to Tyra Banks is like comparing an Christian Bale to Pauly Shore.

The contents of this issue look amazing - can't wait to see it in full.

:shock: Exactly. Great analogy. :lol:

I love Mag's edit. So romantic and warm. :heart:

Thank you for the scans. :flower:

but she's so amazing

No one has done her justice yet.it works with the theme though, and still a really good issue

Just when I was about to loose faith. OHMYGOOOD perfection. THIS is what i-D should be for me!! Pur-Fect!

Take me to the prom, i dare you
Ph by: Pierre Bailly
Styling: Cathy Kasterine
Model: Lily Cole

Black magic, dark magic. Cast your runes
Ph by: Dan Martenson
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Model: Erin Wasson

scanned by me

^ thanks for posting :flower: I am not a fan of Lily C, but she looks amazing in the long black dress :woot:

Oh my, the second shot of Erin is incredible!
One of the reasons I love i-D magazine is the real variation in model casting. Thank you so much j'ador :flower:

thanks for all your efforts, J`ador, that`s really appreciated, and could you tell who photographed Colette P?

lily's ed is so marie claire:o...

anyway,thanks for the scan

First time I've ever seen Magdalena looking so soft. Love it :heart:. Lily's ed...:lol:...especially in that shot in front of the mirror...is so vintage Playboy it's killing me. (A friend of mine has a huge collection all predating 1980.) The hair, the lighting, some of the styling....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->