i-D Magazine September 2008 : Jourdan Dunn by Emma Summerton

I dont think Jourdan looks like Noami at all I think that Jourdan's look is more refine

I can see why people find Jourdan boring, she used to make a rather... vacant impression, pulling the same haughty, aloof expression. But she's really coming into her own lately, and, like someone pointed out, she's only just now getting the opportunity to really show what she's made of.

The cover's disappointing, and I'm not overly impressed by the contents either so far. Putting my faith in McLellan/How now, and looking forward to Aline. Thank you very much for scanning, J'ador-DioR. :flower:

I find Jourdan to be so elegant and beautiful, I didn't even know what the hype was about until I saw her in a story god knows where, she had amazing presence.. in a way that's so effortlessly modern and humble.. for a season that didn't really bring any worth writing home about when it comes to models (or collections for that matter), I think Jourdan is one of the few characters with enough personality to give some credibility and represent the industry right now in a decent manner.. perfect choice for such a crucial month. :heart:

Looking forward to see the contents. thanks for the review, j'ador!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like everything.If only I could find a place near me that sells I-D.

Jourdan's edit rocks.

this issue is already such a must-buy.. if only for the cover on its own.. i'm so happy for Jourdan!

just an awful cover :S

they could have done it better!

common 2 months with excellent covers and now they give us this .... :/

Utter strange sounds and contort your body
Ph by: Richard Bush
Styling: Sarah Richardson
Model: Aline Weber

scanned by me

Once upon a time
Ph by: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Jane How
Model: Magdalena F

scanned by me

wow Richard Bush's story reminds me sooo much of Kate Moss first very famous spread with Corine Day ....
so nastalgic !!!

everything is just great ....
Josh B. and Jourdan story is fabulous, Pierre Bailly story has its place in Vogue Paris ....
everything is just great ....
(it's morning, i just woke up ... so let's wait this evening ....)

Awww great editorial, quite what I expected, soft and romantic :crush:

Oh I love Magda's ed so much :wub:It is so romantic, styling is great and the title defenietely suits it :woot:

some of the editorials are quite mellow for my taste but they're good and Jourdan is stellar...^_^

Love how the magazine uses models both old and new.

So great to see Diana Dondoe,and its always amazing to see Natasa. Magdalena is just unreal... she looks so soft and serene.

Thanks for all the wonderful scans :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->