Vogue España August 2014: Blanca Suárez by Giampaolo Sgura

That could have been a great cover but it's just the expression on her face that is kind of weird. As always, I'm sure there will be a better picture in the cover story that would have made a better cover. And she reminds me of Jessica Biel with the bang.

Shot by Giampaolo Sgura and stylism: Sara Fernández

+ other photo

facebook vogue españa

I don't know who she is but it's a lovely cover, I like the text placement.

According to Google, she is a Spanish actress. Apparently she's only 25, when I saw thae cover I thought she is mid 30s :o

I don't know her either but its a pretty summer cover and being a Spanish cover its nice to see them recognize their own

Who is she?

:lol:
She's a popular actress in Spain. Best known for two TV series and actually is one of the ''Almodovar girls''(The Skin I Live In / Spanish: La piel que habitó/ and I'm So Excited! / Los amantes pasajeros /) Blanca also is now the face of Intimissimi.

I don't think she's the right choice for a Vogue cover.. She's not Penélope. Only famous in Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover shot is so pretty and I love the mood here. Somehow it looks like a nice US Vogue's cover

Gorgeous cover shot, but then the text bothers me, its just so cheesy.

:lol:
She's a popular actress in Spain. Best known for two TV series and actually is one of the ''Almodovar girls''(The Skin I Live In / Spanish: La piel que habitó/ and I'm So Excited! / Los amantes pasajeros /) Blanca also is now the face of Intimissimi.

I don't think she's the right choice for a Vogue cover.. She's not Penélope. Only famous in Spain.

Oh, ok. Thanks :flower:

At least it's not a bad cover. :smile:

Such a wonderful summery autumn feeling, very relaxed/dreamy.

Average run of the mill kind of cover. There's not really much else to say.

I don't know who she is, but it's a pretty cover. Looking back at the previous few issues, Spanish Vogue finally got rid of all those texts! Nice.

Thanks god it's not Penelope. Fresh faces and local talents are always welcome on big covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->