Vogue España August 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Micaiah Carter

At this point, it's nauseating to see a fashion photograph featuring Kendall Jenner but with that short blunt with I genuinely thought it was Kylie Jenner on the cover! The only thing I can stomach here is that shade of red, because everything else is beyond subpar.

I've said it once before but Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott have been the only photographers to have ever given Kendall Jenner an ounce of charisma!

She very much looks like Kylie here, ngl… :D That wig is terrrrrible. I just don’t think that she’ll ever appeal to me as a model. There’s just nothing interesting about her looks.

tenor.gif

LOGO TV

I love the color and the font that they used, but that
Kendall girl seems to be in her R.E.M. stage again
while doing this cover shoot.

God, that wig & eyebrows are horrible & made than Kendull look like a witch with bad clothes of second hand.

Ha, this really gave me a good laugh. She didn't even stand a chance with this one, that wig was a complete set-up... The pose is hilarious! That's how I look getting out of my bed in the morning with my back pains. Go girl, give us absolutely nothing! After all, it's what you do best...

Honestly, since she got that liposuction, it's like she thinks hip-to-waist ratio will do the modeling for her.. they did a good job, yes, but that's not a skill, honey, you still have to do something with your face, or at least hands. :lol:

It is like someone has twisted her head and feet back to the front. The rest of her body looks like the back especially her mid section.

There was a great respite from Kendall. The procedures must be starting to settle down and she is back full force.

She looks so much like Kylie here that it makes me wonder if they did it on purpose

All of her sisters are more photogenic than her. Even the bieber girl has more presence than her. What a waste!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->