Vogue España August 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Micaiah Carter

Lol shady

Kendall with the caption Revolution. Reminds me of her Pepsi ad

I can’t believe this is real. At this point I think everyone in the industry just wants to make her look bad. She looks stunning irl and in her photos on Instagram. Why does she always photograph so poorly for fashion magazines?
I've been thinking to myself maybe it's the fact that when you take a selfie you can see yourself therefore you know how to bring the best of your expression and body language while hiding your flaws. That and maybe the fact that fashion magazines make her look bad on purpose :lol: but it's not like she's this great model to begin with.

Once again, bad cover, bad styling, bad pose.

So bad….hope the contents are better…
Whoever is in charge it’s ruining this magazine….

the pose is so strange. seems like she has the face mounted on the back of her body.

Under the current onslaught of everyone thinking anyone could be a model, its been forgotten that modelling is a genuine skillset that includes the gift of being photogenic under most conditions, the command of the body to produce the right lines required for the occasion, and the ability to communicate an ineffable something through the lens which connects with the viewer.

There are plenty of great-looking people who just aren't photogenic, or photogenic people who can't emote. Similarly, just think about all the people who want to act - but can't. They might have the looks, the training and the desire - but they're wooden.

Being able to buy your way into modelling doesn't mean you can. Just because you have a famous surname doesn't mean you can. Just because your mother was a model doesn't mean you can. All these things are advantages when it comes to getting a career in modelling, but they can't make up for what you don't have.

Social media now means the camera can lie - but you can't make the camera lie all the time. Outside of the bubble of filters and settings and your own arranged poses, the job of modelling requires you to meet someone else's requirements, and if you can't bridge the gap between your Insta and their expectations, you might as well be any girl online filtering themselves to fit their ego, rather than a working model who can just turn up and do the job.

E6b8zsJWEAQ3OUa.jpg E6b8zsHXMAsDfrn.jpg
twitter.com/soygerardcortez

They're calling her an "ambassador of the social transformation we're currently living" because she's been speaking up about the importance of mental health. LOL

I red a website than Kendull has anxiety & that's the reason than she's an ambassador of a mental heath institution.

HEMOS VENIDO A JUGAR
Photographer:
Micaiah Carter
Stylist: Gabriella Karefa-Johnson
Hair: Edward Lampley
Make-Up: Erin Parsons
Model: Kendall Jenner

Vogue España Digital Edition

I'm sorry for all the slow uploads today, seems like Imgbox woke up and chose not to cooperate...

Vogue España August 2021

Apto Para Todos Los Públicos

Photography: Dan Beleiu
Styling: Alba Melendo
Hair & Makeup: Kate Mur
Model: Mariam Eya

Apto Para Todos Los Públicos is very Viviane Sassen, but it looks gorgeous.

Vogue España August 2021

Al Natural

Photography: Pepe Lobez
Styling: Loreto Quintanilla
Hair & Makeup: Carmen de Juan
Cast: Anna Castillo

REPOSTAJE INDIVIDUAL
Photographer:
Anya Holdstock
Stylist: Marta Bajo
Hair & Make-Up: Adele Sanderson
Model: Vera van Erp

Wow the cut a lot of positions...so empty...

Models who are great can transform into almost anything. I think of all the models who looked amazing in all those kooky Meisel-era bobs/wigs. The Stams etc, that made you believe they were these other-worldly characters. And then you look at this, and its just Kendall in a wig. Im not buying it…whatever it is that they are trying to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->