amby

Reaction score
Source @voguespain Instagram

26685428_10155410711563031_397926012913969850_o.jpg

26757114_10155410718443031_4918160427572765716_o.jpg

Source @marioximenez Instagram

26685781_10155410726828031_4438117455943542420_o.jpg

Source @voguespain Instagram

I love this for the Paolo Roversi feel of it, certainly not the cover i expected when i read VB's name in the thread.

The one with text (second) is the only cover though, other two are from the ed, at first i thought she was naked, but its a bodysuit. For such unconventional cover shot they could have dressed her in something more major, but i guess they wanted a more striking cover.

Boo George deserves so much more work, seems the new EIC really likes him, he works for them often, now.

Lmao this is fabulous and unapologetic. Completely not what I expected when I read her name in the thread.

Very dramatic indeed. I love it! Especially the first shot.

Like it very much, a strong woman in all it's simplicity.

I noticed few Vogue editions are sort of following the Vogue Ukraine tide. These have that vibe, and I'm feeling this. I don't really care about Victoria, but I love her here. I like the backdrop and how the minimalist styling looks with it. Match that with the pose she's giving, and this makes it interesting for me (though I could do with just the second one).

Blown away by these covers. Victoria Beckham by Boo George instantly sounded exciting to me. I like the first and the third one the most. The second (and main cover) looks uncomfortable while the other two are simply majestic and powerful.

I don't like the first one. That foot looks mega weird.

She is like Kendall of the celebrity world. Same face on all occasion. Having said that I can't deny that the other covers are beautiful...

The first one is a bit strange - I am getting Angelina Jolie in the black Armani dress vibes. I like the concept of these actually, but they would work better as simply part of the editorial rather than the cover. :flower:

The first cover is the best one. It’s very contrived to the point of awkward, constrained— and it works perfectly in that posing-for-a-painting kind of vibe. The color-palette is sublime; the art director must have been watching Madonna’s “Nothing Really Matters” video...

Thanks amby

I love the dark and opulent vibe of the shots. Reminds me of Velazquez.

The first cover is perfection! The art, her pose, that starkness. Don't like the rest because it indeed feels like she's trying too hard.

^lol

ben, can’t unsee the implants either haha..

and she is, vulgarity doesn’t go away just because she hired a team to help her out. Same with Nicole Richie..the ‘so classy!’ posts here would crack me up.:lol:

^^^ Whenever someone uses the word "classy"-- they and it is usually not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->