Vogue UK March 2008 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

Lol, Is that Gemma's editorial I see??? Is this the first time a magazine has reprinted their own edit? Okay, just kidding but come on it's a dead knock-off! The thing is that when I first got into Fashion magazines a couple of years ago, the travelogues and Old-type glamour edits were my favorite but now I find both subjects terribly boring, uncreative, and uninspired. It's like they spin a globe and wherever their finger lands, that's where they go. And can British Vogue do something about their boring studio edits, they're like nyquil.

Oops, it's been scanned already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Kate have just one cover pose, her head tilted back showing her nostrils, heavy makeup lidded eyes and her lips parted? It's tiring try some fresh faces for a change, she's getting too old looking (deep lines/fines lines/sun damaged skin), and the covers always remind me of her personal life, which is overexposed.

sorry MMA, i couldn't scan the article without tearing out the pages. and i didn't want to do that. here's something to be going on with, daphne looks amazing!

Photographer : Mario Testino
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
myscans

Considering that in some places, 'splash out' is slang for 'have a wank over' I am not surprised that the originally posted cover (and such charming coverlines) didn't turn out to be the real version. Perhaps in more monied areas, the phrase still retains its traditional meaning of 'spend some cash' but in places where cash is less forthcoming, other meanings have sprung up...

Anyhow, wasn't it Groundhog Day the other day? And now we have our official Groundhog Magazine, where Kate perpetually gets put on the front of UK Vogue in a sensible bid to improve sales - you can't fault the commercial move - but its at a loss of true excitement.

March issues are so full of new ads - new visual information - that it takes readers some time to realise the true quality of the editorials.

If Kate Moss ever quit modeling, Vogue UK would have to stop production. :ninja:

exactly:D it is already ridiculous... only if there were no modes... i would understand but this is kinda hysteria;-) after some time Kate will be editor of British Vogue and appear on every single cover;-)

God i love Daphne,and those two pictures are beautiful.

Could someone scan her article?

Bluejeans thanks for scanning the pictures.

I would scan the articles but I have no working scanner :doh: If nobody posts it in the next day or so I'll type it up :flower:

scanned by OhJane
OhJane:
ThankYou.gif

I love the cover, Kate's ed & the Testino ed. Too bad there are so few edits...

^that is indeed very very bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->