Vogue UK March 2008 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

Kushie, I can't see the Stella McCartney's ad! Is it because you haven't posted it yet or is it because there is something wrong with my computer? I can only see "Done" and a smiley!

This is avaviable in news stand now?
WOW! im going out now to get it.
this looks like a really good issue.
thank you

Kushie, I've just karma-ed you, like I promised I would!

I much prefer the final cover to the first one posted in this thread. Definitely an improvement. I actually quite like the real one.
And kate’s ed is brilliant. I can’t remember the last time she had a good ed in uk vogue!:shock:
Really disappointed in daria and lily’s ed though. It is so ridiculously similar to one they did with gemma last year! Which was also dreadful. :ninja:
Maybe I just don’t find this whole student-backpacker-chic look particularly chic. But I think it’s the photography itself that’s the real problem – It’s sooooo boring. Then again what do you expect from testino? :innocent::rolleyes:
This is kind of a hit & miss issue for me (mainly miss). What a shame, February was pretty good.

Thanks for scanning anyway, Manuva.:flower::heart:

The actual cover is a whole lot better than the one in the first post of this thread:D That picture had a feel of autumn IMO.

GAH! Daria wearing McQueen!! *giddy*

I love Kate's ed A LOT too. This issue is a must-buy.

finally; just got this issue. It is absolutly great, so get it all you tfs'ers

due to the fact that thier was two covers' maybe vogue uk has seen the fake one and then redone it; (put a different picture ) and swapped the text around; just to give us a suprise.

If Kate Moss ever quit modeling, Vogue UK would have to stop production. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like final version of the cover more... but Shulmann is bit too much into Deborah Hurry looking models... will surely get it...

due to the fact that thier was two covers' maybe vogue uk has seen the fake one and then redone it; (put a different picture ) and swapped the text around; just to give us a suprise.
I dont think so,its the standard procedure.There are always more than one cover created,and after the survey they pick the one that got the best response.And its interesting last April Moss cover,we got two different ones aswell.

And yes,i alredy made a request,but please can Daphne's feature be scanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->