Vogue Germany August 2009 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Greg Kadel

Vogue in polka dots! So cute! Reminds me of a ladybug.. :P
Edita looks so pretty! :crush:

She looks amazing! Now I just want to see on a VP cover and then I'll be completely happy. By the way, is she wearing Chanel?

Oh no! :(

I HATE everything about this cover, i mean Edita is wonderful, but her face expression is not good here, the styling is awful, that dreadful LV shirt that was on US ELLE worn by Stefani!! :yuk:

And as if that wasn't bad enough, what the hell is with the black and red font even on the Vogue letters? Jesus, tacky much!

I liked almost all of their covers so far this year, but this one does not get my vote, the content better be slammin if i am about to get this!

nijuyanah thanks for the scan, and this thread.:flower:

Edita looks amazing! But the Louis Vuitton garbage is really getting on my nerves. It was bad enough on Gwen Stefani but now they are ruining Edita! Plus the polka dots really don't even match with anything. And as I'm finishing up my post I see that Miss Dalloway already said everything. And thanks for the cover!

that LV top is what an eyesore
Edita is glaring nonetheless

Edita is beautiful but this isn't a good cover as far as I'm concerned. The styling and layout leave a lot to be desired. The Louise Vuitton top is monstrous, the polka dots on the Vogue title look cheesy and the mish mash of fonts is just...bad. This just looks really slapped together and incoherent :ninja: I hope the contents make up for it...

Great to see Edita. And I like the cover, she looks great and I think the font is very original.

I do think this is a 'love it or hate it' cover, which is far better than a blah one.

I dont like this cover..its too simple but
Edita is just amazingly beautiful so it makes up
for the horrible white background

I really love it. It's simple yet captivating. And I'm always happy to see Edita.

Great to see Edita. But it looks more like a December cover.

Too much going on... Red and black :blink:
At least she looks gorgeous.

Edita leaves me completely indifferent (Please don't stone me to death),and i can't stand the dots on the cover.So,i'm hoping for great content.

^I won't...

The inclusion of a striped, squared and dotted red-black pattern in one single image could be way too much, but I like it her.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->