Vogue Germany February 2010 : Eva Mendes by Greg Kadel

The cover is just okay. I don't see anything special about it. I also remember a Cate Blanchett cover back in 2007 I think.

It looks like a less sexified version of her CK underwear ads. I like it.

Yes, it's very unexpected.
I love the cover.And Eva always makes me to buy an issue.I hope her ed will be interesting.

coversmall.jpg

source | the-fashionaffair.blogspot.com

Toni Garrn and Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld. You can find the full editorial here.

i like them both but not this editorials so much :( thanks for posting.

Why is Karl determined to put Baptiste in every single editorial he shots?! Isn't he enough of just watching him? I would love this 100% if Toni was single, but he kinda ruins it for me.

Why is Karl determined to put Baptiste in every single editorial he shots?! Isn't he enough of just watching him? I would love this 100% if Toni was single, but he kinda ruins it for me.

Karl actually managed to shoot the Dior Homme SS10 campaign without Baptiste. He probably tried to convince Dior to let him use his baby, but did not succeed .. And did not want to give up the campaign. :lol:

Rückkehr Nach Metropolis

Models : Toni Garrn and Baptiste Giabiconi
photographer : Karl Lagerfeld

the-fashionaffair.blogspot.com

wow! Karl's editorial looks stellar! is that a subscriber's cover? Looks soooo good, different and eyecatching..wish it was the main cover.

Toni looks unrecognizable in her editorial, its the styling. I kinda like the whole Karl overexposing Baptiste thing, I'm certainly used to it by now.
Karmen's editorial appeals to me a lot more though, very simple but effective. There are some great shots, like quite a lot of them. Thanks for posting tarsha!

Photographers,stylists,editors sure like to see Eva with her hair covering half her face (CK underwear,CK jeans,Interview)

don't like the two eds, i think the last german vogue issues were all really great(for a german vogue), so this is disappointing for me

Toni is quite epic as Maria/Brigitte Helm while Baptiste is perfectly useless.

Photographers,stylists,editors sure like to see Eva with her hair covering half her face (CK underwear,CK jeans,Interview)

So true...usually it looks good but this time she looks kinda drunk...or hungover maybe.

The Lagerfeld ed is strange...it's looks very forced. I am quickly becoming tired of seeing Baptiste in his photography, by the way.

Was totally expecting her ta-tas in my face or to see her vajayjay since she can't seem to take a picture without taking a clothes off. So this is a nice surprise in that department. Just wished she had washed her hair before taking this picture. Or at least brushed it.
Hahahaha oh my god this is so funny my thoughts exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"