Allure January 2009 : Eva Mendes by Michael Thompson

^^I would think so, since its a beauty mag and all, they know their beauty stuff well.

Aw dont be, i didnt mean it like that, they really are good at what they do, it should be brought up and praised, specially if you look how they turned Trentini into this fab creature. :flower: Much better done than US Vogue imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allure's a great magazine, I really like the way they treat beauty as an art and a science, and they also have those articles where people talk about identity, or their memories of their mother's beauty routines. And no matter what type of model is hyped elsewhere, Allure sticks to using stunning girls, bringing out the best in them - though much missed is Kevyn Aucoin, they've never found anyone who could replace him.

Thanks for scanning Caroline's ed, hfgl. I've given you well-deserved karma for that. I quite like this editorial. It is very different from what she usually does for Vogue and she looks really stunning!

Super thin magazine this month, but it is January.

Eva is such a beautiful woman, I agree the cover is not the best, I dont like the way they styled her hair it looks like a bad wig. I love Caroline's edit, love the styling.

And no matter what type of model is hyped elsewhere, Allure sticks to using stunning girls, bringing out the best in them - though much missed is Kevyn Aucoin, they've never found anyone who could replace him.

so true...models always look their best here, even when as fiercification said, the eds are boring...

the first thing i thought of when i saw the pic of valentina with the contouring was kevyn...:(

thanks for all the scans hfgl...

Thanks for all the scans. I like Carolines ed and the Miles Aldrigde spread is really great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->