Vogue Germany July 2018 : Mayowa, Vittoria & Fran by Luigi & Iango

Srdjan

Reaction score
Wearing Christopher Kane, styled by Tom van Dorpe. This is stunning! :heart:

(vogue.de)

*edit* Two more covers:

(vogue.de)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they needed the other two because Mayowa's is already stunning, but I agree that all three are great. Probably the best Vogue Germany covers in a long time.

Oh wow, they all look stunning! I like them for different reasons and because it's three unique angles for this edition. Fran looks cute, Vittoria's close-up displays her strong beauty profile, and I like Mayowa's confident pose.

Love seeing Mayowa booking big jobs, she always delivers. All three covers are great !

Beyond words, all 3 are stunning. Incredible happy for Mayowa with her first Vogue, finally.

Instagram.com/voguegermany

Wow wow wow.

I'd rather have three different covers than a sad group shot, so I'm happy to see each girl have their own space, on their own merits.

So simple and effective. The first two looks more 90s ELLE than Vogue, but they look very good.

Honestly, all three of these are strong covers. Nicely done.

All three covers are great, give me Vittoria, she's the most intense.
These colors always remind me of Frida's Gucci.

I like them all but my favorite is Mayowa´s :smile:

Incredible happy for Mayowa with her first Vogue, finally.
Mayowa about her first Vogue cover:
My first international Cover and its VOGUE
I remember the beginning of this year, my mom asked me so what your goal and wish for 2018 I said to get my first vogue cover , I said I don’t know how it’s gonna happen but I know with God everything is possible .
I wrote this goal everywhere in my room , I wrote it on phone , everyday I dreamed of it Day by Day I continue to vision it and prophecy it
And today June 1st my dream came true I am on the cover of @voguegermany
I would like to express my gratitude to @luigiandiango @luigimurenu for making this dream a reality
For a long time I have been dreaming of working with you two ❤️
Today is the day that I will forever remember .
Hair/ makeup : @yumilee_mua
Styled by : @patrickmackieinsta
Photographed by the iconic duo @luigiandiango @luigimurenu
Cheers to the beginning of greater things to come
#gratitude

(I just love reading captions when models post their first Vogue). :heart:

Mayowa and Vittoria's covers are lovely.

Fran's.. not so much. It's giving me Top Model winner's cover.

The art direction leaves much to be desired though. A stronger art direction would have made these covers even better.

Guessing they're going the VI route. New layout every month. Not sure if its an intentional choice, or it was the only choice left after not being able to find a good art director.

So happy Mayowa finally got her long overdue Vogue cover! She looks gorgeous too and its a beautiful cover. I have to say I love Vittoria's as well - what a great close-up! I'd be hard pressed to choose between either.

So happy for Mayowa! Congratulations:heart:

Vitto looks great as usual
Fran's seems a bit off to me

So happy Mayowa finally got her long overdue Vogue cover! She looks gorgeous too and its a beautiful cover. I have to say I love Vittoria's as well - what a great close-up! I'd be hard pressed to choose between either.

This is exactly 100% how I feel, as well.

They're both just excellent covers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->