edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_a.jpg
edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_b.jpg

edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_c.jpg
edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_d.jpg

edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_e.jpg
edit_2010_06_vogue_deutsch_welters_f.jpg

aboutclaudia.com

Next, please.

Sorry, a Claudia Schiffer issue is way too much for me. Both her and Lagerfeld should say auf Wiedersehen to Vogue Germany.

the ellen von unwerth editorial reminds me of the tous campaign with kylie minogue.the photos are nearly the same!

Beautiful editorials. This issue is a must to have. Thanks for posting.

This is just beautiful. Claudia just proves she still has what it takes, and that timeless beauty will never expire.
Camilla Akran's edit is my favourite, it's so soft and pretty. Surprisingly I really admire Lagerfeld's too.
There isn't one bad shot in Francesco Carrozzini's edit. The fifth shot is just.. brilliant. Thanks versustito!

claudia leaves me impassive, she's always got that same, plain expression pasted onto her face... but surprisingly, i like each edit of hers! camilla's is my favorite one; albeit her work has become predictable, it has a poetic feeling to it that can't disappoint me. karl's isn't as terrible as i was expecting, he has done worst before.
thanks for the previews!

Looks like the previous June issues of Vogue Germany were dedicated to someone, and this one is no exception. June 2008 was dedicated to Mario Testino (all the eds were shot by him) and in June 2009 there was All-Hedi Klum issue.

Love the Hopper vibe that's going on in Camilla´s ed.

I love Claudia but she is always in Vogue Germany, I can't handle a full Claudia issue. Photos are great though but still no.

Age has not diminished Claudia's beauty, but to me, it's certainly added to her ability to induce boredom. She has an incredibly pretty profile, I often forget that, but once reminded, there not much else for me to notice.

Whilst the concept is a little deja vu, I could only think one thing upon seeing the cover: I. Am. Woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->