VS Spring summer 2010 : Claudia Schiffer by Kayt Jones

Amazing, oh my gosh, just as the thumbnails predicted! :heart: Guillemain delivers once again. Aside from one other ed, this must be my favorite in a long while. Such a beautiful, complete story, not in any way lessened in quality by the length of the ed. And seeing the vibrant and versatile Vanessa Paradis for a change is such a refreshing breath of air for me, personally. :woot:

Thanks for the complete ed, topfashionista! :flower: It's a real shame this magazine is so hard to get, because this isn't the first issue I would've liked to own.

the magazine is easy to get.
I just got my copy today in New York> It is a large size magazine and the pictures are amazing> Vanessa looks divine!:heart:

I think it would be good to change the title of this thread to VS Spring summer 2010 : Claudia Schiffer by Kayt Jones & Vanessa paradis by Eric guillemain... don't you think ?

Claire Danes has a cover too it would seem!

clairedanesvsmagazinesp.jpg

Source: JustJared

Claudia Schiffer as a Seductive Miss Julie 2010

This short film was directed for VS magazine by Kayt Jones, for the 3.2010 issue. We find it very satisfying to watch the epitomization of the 90s Super-league incarnate herself as a dark, seductive Miss Julie. Unbelievable how every single frame of her works as a flawless, captivating still.
The full still-leben-story is in the printed Vs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwqOzHScDw

VS Magazine Spring/Summer 2010: The Fall

jennyvs091.jpg
jennyvs092.jpg

jennyvs093.jpg
jennyvs094.jpg

jennyvs098.jpg
jennyvs099.jpg

jennyvs097.jpg

teammodels.no

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics