Vogue Germany September 2009 : Anja Rubik by Alexi Lubomirski

That looks so UK Vogue, I hate the text to be honest but the image itself is fantastic, not liking Anja with the heavy styling but she sure works it!

Can't wait for your review!

Not the best cover but I love the cover headlines "Go shopping!" No longer subliminal messages, eh :lol:

You're all welcome :smile:
I'm sorry I don't have time to give you a review now, but if no one has done it until tonight I will try to do it.

Anja has four Vogue covers in this year! And I hope to see her in many Vogue covers.

not my fave cover of anja's but I do quite like it, especially her eye make-up. And is it just me or does she kinda look like kylie minogue?

I agree, very unusual for Vogue Germany but I like the fact that they try smth new. Cant wait for the review either ^_^ ^_^

I like the idea, but it looks like she needs to go house-hunting as well as shopping, the background itself looks a bit low-rent - but when you have a window with a view of a grey mass like the side of a factory wall, no wonder no-one bothers to tidy the curtains. Maybe she's planning on living inside one of those designer boxes once she's spent all her money.

I love Anja! :heart: But it seems as though many magazines are trying to copy Vogue Paris June/July 2009. But it is still nice.

Good God, I'll give up. VD is just not my magazine.

I think:
- it's too busy with the background
- it's normal now that they have boobie show/no clothes-editorials inside, but on the cover of a woman's mag? No. Sorry. I'm a grandma there. I don't need naked ladies in my Vogue and I don't need them on it either. Fine, you went shopping. Now put that stuff on.
- Anja Rubik is sooo not sexy and feminine. Don't shove that down my throat, I don't want it.

Rant over. If the review's any good, I'll get it.

I like the idea, but it looks like she needs to go house-hunting as well as shopping, the background itself looks a bit low-rent - but when you have a window with a view of a grey mass like the side of a factory wall, no wonder no-one bothers to tidy the curtains. Maybe she's planning on living inside one of those designer boxes once she's spent all her money.
:rofl:
I have to side with the disappointed posters.

Its very different from what we are use to see but sorry, i dont like this cover.

Great cover! Anja looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->