Vogue India October 2007 ( Premier Issue ) by Patrick Demarchelier

anyone know where to get a copy in NYC? I hear universal news ..but i called them ALL and they don't have.

anyone anyone?!?

Wooow! I got it today for 8.5€ :clap: I was surprised (in a good way, of course:P) since I didn't think I would be able to get my hands on it.
It's wonderful, really:crush:

I believe that these images haven't been posted!
[vincentsimons]

Attachments

• Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
Thank you! Those photos are absolutely amazing! Especially Sasha's movement in the 3rd one! Flawless!

Wooow! I got it today for 8.5€ :clap: I was surprised (in a good way, of course:P) since I didn't think I would be able to get my hands on it.
It's wonderful, really:crush:

would you mind taking a snapshot of lily cole's ed:flower::flower::flower:plz plz plz:heart:

IMG has updated Sasha's portfolio :smile:

Enchanted Garden - ph: Paolo Roversi

* IMG

thank you thank you thank you for posting the editorial!!! can't wait to get my issue eventually...if it EVER comes to the states...
again..
anyone know where to get one in NYC?

anyone know where to get a copy in NYC? I hear universal news ..but i called them ALL and they don't have.

anyone anyone?!?

The only other place I can think of that might have it is a store called Around the World, that's on 40th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The store is dedicated to pretty much just fashion magazines. If they don't have it, I doubt any other store in NYC will. So you can try them. The phone number is listed at the link. :flower:

The only other place I can think of that might have it is a store called Around the World, that's on 40th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The store is dedicated to pretty much just fashion magazines. If they don't have it, I doubt any other store in NYC will. So you can try them. The phone number is listed at the link. :flower:

thanks so much! i'll try there monday :smile:

Seems IMG also updated Gemma's portfolio with images from Vogue India ^_^ :flower:

source: imgmodels

It's killing me that we don't have complete, scanned editorials! :cry: It all looks so beautiful so far...

:flower:I will have this magazine one weeks later
I will Scanning this if nobody scan this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->