Vogue India October 2007 ( Premier Issue ) by Patrick Demarchelier

Thank You very much for the review MarryMeTomFord :flower:
It seems to be fantastic issue. I can't wait to see Roversi + Sasha and Gemma's editorial.
:flower: Yeah it is fantastic! Its like nothing thats been in India till now. Elle will have to up his ante. Rs. 100 for close to 400 pages is a bargain!

and oh - i forgot to mention there's a 5 page "Welcome"/ "Congrats Vogue India" article in which leading indian and intl. designers have written a paragraph or created an illustration.

The price is Rs. 100. Not 800. that was the boy's earnings for the entire day. Though i agree its still priced higher than elle and cosmo. :flower:

Thanks a lot for the correction, I thought as well it sounded way too much but I was too lazy to read through the whole article, "...topped 800 RS and this is much more than any other magazine" got stuck in my head. :blush:However 100 RS is pretty much as well and it doesn't change my opinion either. How much does Elle coast nowadays?:flower:

wow, thank you so much for the pics, Sasha looks amazing. I hope Aish Rai gets a cover or editorial soon and Ujjwala Raut as well. More models, less Bollywood though, that would rock.

can anybody snapshot the lily cole ed,plz plz plz:flower::flower::doh:

Aish could brighten up this cover better than the three models together.

i dont like gemma in the middle but Vogue India! its about time!!!!!!!!!

i think it's a miracle no one with a scanner has been able to find a copy yet :P

But it's probably not out in the rest of the world yet..?

And I'm not sure how many Indian tFS regulars [who also own scanners and have the time and interest to scan] there are...

Thanks for the review and pics... :flower:

well I can't get Vogue India^^
but I would have a scanner

yes Joe, it's become completely overused by the world media, it seems as though almost anybody can qualify as a supermodel these days! :doh::innocent:

Oh I missed your reply :flower: a model is called SUPER precisely 'cause she is WORLDWIDE known, "local supermodel" doesn't make any sense, sounds ridiculous!

Then I would be a male supermodel in my neighborhood :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks very cheap honestly...
it's like a Gemey ad campain...
but I wonder why gemma is always supporting the new vogue in Asia???

um.. maybe australia is now in asia?:blink:

anyway, the cover looks like ads for cosmetics:unsure:

I am curious what insider Indian fashion folks think of this cover.
If Gemma Ward will sell covers than maybe that's Vogue India's only concern. ...what a pity.

As am I. :innocent:

But the edits do sound very promising. Can't say much for the cover. I am very excited though, that India has its own Vogue. First and foremost, because this culture fascinates me. I would love nothing more to see my favorite model wearing traditional indian clothing. Also since that it has its own Vogue now maybe Indian models profile will ante up. :woot: They really do have some of the most beautiful woman ever there. and the industry if anything now needs variety from the Russian beauties, and brasilian bombshells.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get a copy, but I dont live in India.....how can i get one? haha

I live in the states originally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->