mainstay

Reaction score
tumblr_n3bbhquUIf1r35vz9o1_500.png

musenyc.tumblr.com

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Editor: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido
Make Up: Pat McGrath

I believe this editorial also features another girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks stunning, the second mexican model in the italian Vogue cover :wink:

I guess a major Steven job was bound to happen since she opened Anna Sui. I like this, its something different, and the glint in her eyes is really captivating. I cant wait to see the story

100% into this, as an image. The composition is beautiful. Good on them for doing something totally different.

the shot is captivating! I like it. I have no clue about the girl tho, and yes I thought she's an asian model

Can't remember when was the last time I liked a Vogue Italia cover this much, hopefully the editorial doesn't disappoint.:flower:

I guess a major Steven job was bound to happen since she opened Anna Sui.
Yeah, it was obvious after that that she had for some reason quietly become a Meisel favorite.
She looks great, and the cover itself is awesome. I love the composition and I definitely get the 'Cinematic' feeling even from the cover shot alone. my only complaint would be the transparent masthead, which I don't like here. I really look forward to the editorial.

Who's the guy on the cover? He looks kind of familiar.

Beyond happy for Issa, this is so deserving. She looks absolutely gorgeous on the cover, 10s across the board.

amazing cover. i'm really really loving it, my fav vogue italia cover in ages. i cannot wait for the full editorial.

I love it! The composition of the shot really does give it a cinematic feel, almost like they stopped in the middle of shooting a movie and took some photographs instead. Beautiful, attention grabbing and well made, everything a cover should be! :clap:
Issa looks great, I have to look her up! :crush:

Gosh, it looks so weak, I LOVE Meisel, he's my fav but come on, this doesn't look very "strong", people here in this forum do much better covers at the challenge instead of this; I'm disappointed.

I think I'm starting to rediscover my love for VI :heart: I'm not crazy about it but it's interesting for sure, it feels to me like it should be a fold out cover.

I didn't know who Issa was before this but I am completely captivated by this cover. Love the dark, eerie mood of the shot.

Love this cover! Beautifully styled and Issa looks beautiful here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->