Vogue Italia October 2014 : Karlie, Lexi & Sasha by Steven Meisel

Reaction score

Shapes of freedom. Free proportions of style that play on the shapes, the overlays, the movement. The same mood goes for the make-up. On the skin, made impeccable by the absolute lightness of the foundation cream, Nude Magique * Eau de Teint, n. 100, enhances the re-shaping of the gaze, defined by the graphic line of So Couture Superliner, black. Followed by the indispensable volume effect of False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara, black. All by L’Oréal Paris.

For Karlie, Lexi and Sasha: jacket in cashmere mélange, Giorgio Armani. Hair Guido for Redken. Make-up Pat McGrath. Manicure Jin Soon Choi for JINsoon. Fashion editor Karl Templer. On set Steven Dam for PRODn @ Art+Commerce
vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Anticlimactic

EDIT: Just saw Lexi and Sasha! More interested now :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, love it! Need to scrape my pennies together for this. It seems to me it's just VI that shoots Lexi Boling?

Nothing particularly exciting. I hate the layout. Talk about taking a theme too literally...

Sasha looks the best here, while Lexi's chin looks very big--probably due to the angle of the photo within a photo. I think this would have worked better as a solo cover with just Sasha. I'm curious to see the editorial though.

Nothing wrong but nothing standout either.I expect more from Meisel!

So is this one fold out cover where Karlie is on the front?
I kinda wish it was someone new, seeing as these 3 girls have all had multiple Vogue Italia covers before... Perhaps Mica Arganaraz after the great season she just had?

thanks Vogue Italia,you make me loathe fold-out cover so badly now.

Why put Sasha on the end... She shouldve been the main girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->