Photographer: Tom Munro
Model: Nadja Bender
Styling: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Marc Lopez
Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
Nails: Kamel

glossynewsstand

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the main editorial! When a simple concept is executed beautifuly its worth more than a big kinky Peru inspired one. I wish it was longed because this is one very well styled edit.

Editorial:

Vogue Suggestions
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Model: Steffi Soede
Styling: Enrica Ponzellini
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Kabuki
Nails: Donna D.

glossynewsstand

Editorial:

Photo Booth
Photographer: Ellen Von Unwerth
Models: Pixie Geldof, Stacy Martin, Bea, Viktoria Modesta, Jourdan Dunn, Anna Kuprilenko, Sonia Kuprilenko, Tallulah Harlech, Vita Kan, Pam Hogg, Mary Charteris, Rita Ora, Lucie De La Falaise, Elle Rose Richards
Styling: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Karen Bigler
Make-Up: Thomas De Kluyver
Nails: Mike Pocock

glossynewsstand

The cover ed is wonderful, but mostly because of Edie, didnt think much of her until now, she really brought it here, and shows she deserves the jobs she gets.

disappointing issue the worst one this year so far

Edie's edit is terrible :yuk: very hideous. How is she a model? I only kind of like Nadja's edit!
Posted via Mobile Device

i really like this cover! it's fresh and interesting and this Edie Campbell craze is fun to watch! haha.

also digging KK's editorial! so sultry and moody and cinematic! love the closeups

This issue seems fine...the cover editorial is good, but only because every creative force on board is great enough to push Edie into a realm where she looks photographically acceptable. I like Karolina's editorial as well, probably because it's a really good Lindbergh rip-off (oh Mr. Carrozzini :innocent:).

I have to say that I've enjoyed every VI cover/editorial this year so far, which is funny as they have all been studio shot with minimal set design. Although I would've preferred to see Naomi in this kind of set up and Edie in the orthopedic chairs of February's set.

I also really applaud the racial diversity in each 2013 issue...seems both Franca and Meisel are finally making an effort but...I am so bored to death by the same roster of photographers every.single.month. I wish Ms. Sozzani would bring in different contributors for different months, as she did in 2005/2006. That was a real high point for the mag in more recent times.

I only like the main editorial with Edie. Such a simple concept but executed in a very nice way. Not to mention the styling and make-up. They made Edie look like a top model from the early 00s. And this time, she's giving me a full Eleonora Bose vibe. :heart:

^ Thank you, I was trying to figure out which model this editorial is reminiscent of.

Edie's story is not bad, but's not on the same level of the cover... it just makes me feel bored and....... so bored and... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. oh, sorry :ninja:, so bored and sleepy.

Love the cover story and Karolina‘s editorial.

I don't know why but April is always the month I will skip for Vogue Italia.:blink::(

Any of these stories hardly catch my eyes, even the main ed does nothing for me. I was hoping this issue would be worth buying because of the intriguing cover. Thank VI for saving my money, AGAIN.

I really like the main story. There's something very tender about it which I attribute to Edie and the soft colors Meisel used. The styling comes off as quite severe in some photos though. White doesn't have to be so... clinical.

The best shot has to be the portrait of Edie holding a cigarette. She's giving me 90s Kristen McMenamy vibes. Love it.

Not the most memorable issue to me, the main editorial falls flat, I just dont get Edies appeal. Karolinas edit is the highlight for me, sultry and cinematic.

LOVE the main story :heart: I'm glad Meisel has done some great studio editorials... He's really good at it. Edie was also a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->