Photographer: Miles Aldridge
Stylist: Patti Wilson

glossynewsstand.com

The Now Style
Model: Ondria Hardin
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Stylist: George Cortina

glossynewsstand.com

aldridge's ed is creepy as hell. the rest of the eds are so lackluster... and i fail to see what's so 'now' about solve's ed...

The Story Of M
Model: Malgosia Bela
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Jane How

glossynewsstand.com

In a Silent Way
Photographer: Tim Walker

glossynewsstand.com

Great issue! imo every editorial is so interesting, specially Malgosia´s :smile:
Thanks a lot for sharing, guys!

After seeing that über-powerful backstage video of the cover story I was expecting the very same from the editorial, but after finally laying my eyes on it... neah, not my cup of tea (at all!).

However, Miles Aldridge NEVER disappoints me, his images to me are as good as it gets! :heart:

The main ed is absolute perfection. It's basically how you go simple without being boring. The styling is superb and the models are just incredible. Meisel should work with his old favourites more often(Coco, Sasha, Karlie). Also love McDean and Walker's editorials! Must buy! :smile:

It must be an absolute dream to be photographed by Steven Meisel. I'm always in absolute awe with his studio shoots. He makes each and every one of his subjects look their best and somehow gives them a whole new appeal. All five models compliment each other here and the editorial is fabulous, first time in ages where I've took note of the makeup. As usual the rest of Vogue Italia's content fades into the background when Meisel is around..

Loving this issue even more than September's! A little disappointed in Sølve's' edit, he's so much more creative than what he's delivered here! And Malgosia's edit is pure magic!

Always a pleasure to see Meisel's work, still not so thrilled about the cover, but Karlie really stands out more than the other models. All compliment each other really well, Lexi looks amazing and Coco never disappoints. Coco and Sasha by Meisel: Pure Magic.

Woo, this is issue is awesome! I'm obsessed with Elisabeth Erm's editorial ("Close-Up"); the colors are amazing and I love the static poses and the set design and just everything.

Miles Aldridge's editorials are great, too. Especially "Time to Dream". And the cover story is much better than I had expected after seeing the cover. Karlie is killing it, her shots are phenomenal. Very cool No Roversi ed?

OK, so that's what's wrong with this issue, No Roversi! LOL

Meisel's editorial is truly divine...:heart:. Probably his best work this year.

Some good elements in other eds as well, although there's nothing too interesting. Love Riley in that Carrozzini ed and there's actually some interesting touches to Walker's ed (for once).

Meisel is one of the very few photographers that can turn a model into something truly 'super'. Personality shines as does the clothing and everything else. This is an amazing issue!

Great issue, the main story is so stunning & i like the effects on the Malgosia's ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->