Vogue Italia April 2019 : Rianne Van Rompaey by Karim Sadli

Never been Rianne's biggest fan but she's certainly worthy of the cover and I quite like the setting, the lighting, the Chanel and Karim Sadli's photography here. Still not quite enough to make me want to buy Vogue Italia again, though!

I love Rianne but I hate this hairstyle on her. Something different would have been so much better.

That flip-side is such a lazy copy of Gisele Bundchen for Harpers Bazaar, Feb 2002

I really like the editorial. Karim and Rianne always deliver together. First time in a long time that I'm considering buying Vogue Italia.

It kinda looks like any Rianne feature from Vogue Paris ever but I also kinda like it, nothing too groundbreaking but I guess that's just all we're up for now.

I like Rianne, I think she is a pretty girl but she is the type that doesn't cause me any impact. The cover is nice, it isn't something that would be good in the VI golden days but in compensation isn't something as bad as we have ever had!

The fact is nobody will remember this cover in a few years time, not even her fans. Utterly forgettable.

This is so boring and unoriginal and it has nothing to do with Rianne. Maybe Naomi Campbell could pull it off, but even that’s a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->