Vogue Italia December 2021 by Rafael Pavarotti

I hate the green, pink and sepia combination.

The image itself is a decent portrait in a ' bride with her bridesmaids' kind of way, but as a cover image for a publication like Vogue Italia? I'm not wholly convinced.

Ugh! not that kind of layout again! I think it would have looked better with just the model in a better pose. I´m looking forward to the editorial though...

As far as I love the picture, what bothers me is than the covers under the new direction look directionless. First one looked like a mainstream cover of any music/gossip/pop culture magazine or something like that, second cover was perfection and very Vogue Italia under Franca and now this looks like the covers under Giovanni Bianco “artistic” direction: good images, cheap layout.

I hate these colours together, and the photo looks so dreadful and depressing. Maty looks great, leave her friends out of this, please, or replace them with proper models. I know people want all kinds of people, but, a) putting model's friends on a cover of Vogue when they have no significance whatsoever to any of the fields is a gimmick, unfair, and makes no sense, let's then all come together for the next Vogue Italia Issue and take a TFS group selfie, also Memories... , and, b) I seriously want proper models on the covers, like, for real.

So tired of the girls changing every month and season like they are disposable gloves. When was the last time Rianne, Vitto, Adut (even though I dislike her), Anok, or whoever else can aim for longevity in this field, have been on the cover?

Just as they say – remember, when being on a Vogue cover meant something?

I feel very triggered by the atrocious Memories font. No one wants any reminders of the hideousness that was Verderi's art direction in this magazine. Delete it.

Three issues in and I feel no direction whatsoever, I know it's still quite early but I'm hopeless when it comes to Vogue Italia.

Last edited:
Stunning photo, but that "Memories" font is horrerous.

It's decent. Consider it Pavarotti and Kamara, I'm just happy it not gradient colors background.

The only way to go it up for this magazine now

Looks like they’re all trying to keep warm under a ruffle sheet...

If I'm being kind, it's a decent family bridal snapshot.

Back in the day these girls wouldn't appear in a mall catalogue, let alone a Vogue cover. I have seen top model contestants with more skill.

The second cover is better...but the "Memories" only brings Verderi to my mind....

I don't like sepia photography on the first cover and in general........

The second cover is indeed better.

At least we don't see as title "the ... issue" on every cover, and there's not mention of the photographer's name on it. The pictures are okay, but these looks more like were taken from an editorial than OG covers. I hope VI and VP are taking notes and get better by time.

Ugh, the first cover kinda made me think their last EIC was back (I forgot his name already lol), esp the hideous cover line font

Second cover is beautifut, but that pink font ruins everything :(
First one is just ok, but models look like they were waiting for some evil to come, scarry...

Does anybody knows if this issue comes in a pack with L'uomo ??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->