Vogue Italia September 2021

Betty02rcq

Reaction score
Vogue Italia September 2021 :ermm:

vogueitalia_1629798932.jpg

Image credit: abbonatiqui.it

The only edition where the new beginnings concept truly makes sense. Theoretically. Because I should hope it signals a sort of cleansing of Farneti's tenure which had been way overdue.

The actual cover looks like a retro advertising campaign. 70s/early80s. Not bad, but I think it's completely out of touch with fashion audiences. I wanted to say out of touch with the VI reader but this man has ruined the magazine so much that I no longer know who is the VI reader.

Maybe he did on purpose because CN was about to kick his *** off.

I just hope this won't be an issue with photographers trying to emulate Luigi Ghirri's photography inside.

It could almost be a commentary on having to see Vogue's endless unimaginative renditions of the sunrise theme - the only thing that's missing is someone's fed-up face.

So weird that there cover appear first on the subscription page before the "official" announcement,

So it's Prada...did they use a model for this? curious....

Terrible execution, like someone said before it's pretentious like almost all the issues under his belt. Specially with Ferdinando presence.

To be honest i don't think Fran Ragazzi will change too much this pretentious approach but we just have to wait and see the october issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->