Vogue Italia September 2021

Oh my god, what is this? I’m so happy he’s going…

This is his last one? And this is what he brought?

Why Farneti is the one always blaimed, when all these covers and concepts are Verderi's work. Too much freedom was given to this guy
THIS! Verderi is the epitome of bad taste and I wish more people would direct their outrage for this edition at him rather than Farneti. The abysmal art direction and pretentious issue 'concepts' (that look and sound like something a university student would come up with) will continue once Farneti leaves, because Verderi is the one most responsible for them.

Honestly, it's scary how someone so lacking in taste gets these kinds of positions in fashion. Verderi's also responsible for Versace and Prada's visuals for the past couple of years...that kind of says it all to me:sick:.

WT* is this?

someone fire this man, please! wait a second he has been fired. a**hole.

and hopefully Verderi will have the same blissful ending. away from Fashion and anything Fashion related. UGH

I hope there are more covers.
WITH MODELS.
DISAPPOINTING!!!

Farneti’s tenure has been about everything but fashion.
I don’t think he ever loved or cared for fashion. But, I must applaud him because coming every month with pretentious concepts is not an easy feat.

I don’t think Farneti ever got Vogue Italia…We know Anna and Edward are pandering or at least adapting their vision to the times/social media but with Farneti, it has never been about fashion or a vision.

Only in TFS, people were clever enough to not be fooled by the lack of vision. He tried to hide it by having every issue about something special…That felt flat.

The only thing I appreciate is that he somehow maintained some standard in terms of photography. It was a mess but there was some good covers.

At this point I am so lacking energy from years of this torture, that I wanted to write how bad it is and all else, but it is in fact so bad that it sparks no emotion or reaction from me at all. These three lines I squeezed out of myself and I consider this to be already too much attention for this issue.

I like this cover. I just don't understand fashion magazines where stylists are not involved in cover shoots (at least there is no credit) and where fashion directors are being replaced with market ones.

I like this cover. I just don't understand fashion magazines where stylists are not involved in cover shoots (at least there is no credit) and where fashion directors are being replaced with market ones.

all the clothes are prada, they might just be full runway looks rather than a stylist? i’m not sure though! it’s likely since he credited prada and not a stylist?

the prada advertising bill is about to be high after all of these september issues… oh my

Some of these I actually enjoy, particularly Hans Ulrich, Tschabalala and Thomas. It is a nice move to ask known contemporary art icons to produce covers, and not some wannabes like it was done before or 'models who are also aRtIsTs' (read - like to draw when they are bored). Visually and fashion-wise this is meh, but kudos to scoring such art giants to produce covers.

I... really have no energy to say anything about this magazine anymore. I don't care who did it, all of this is so incredibly ugly to me.

I feel you… The beach one is my favourite, but it looks more like CN Traveller than Vogue…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->