Vogue Italia June 2016 by Mario Sorrenti

I think it's funny :rofl: the way it's all about family is written, spread out like that. Extremely cheesy
Maybe it's their facial expressions..

I rarely like Edie's work but I think her cover is one of the best. And I'm a huge Sasha fan so I'm terribly biased when I say her cover is the best, very whimsy yet very fashionable :D

The cover with his family is the worst imo, so trashy and "dirty"...

Does Le Bon have a cover? Was it posted? I didnt find it on this thread :(

The cover with his family is the worst imo, so trashy and "dirty"...

Does Le Bon have a cover? Was it posted? I didnt find it on this thread :(

:lol: I also think his family looks terribly dirty/homeless in that shot

There is no Le Bon cover, the shots posted so far are the only covers to be released. Probably Yasmin and all the others will only get editorial coverage.

I actually hoped the inset image of Gisele, in the OP, would be a cover?

Dirty looking or not, his family has no business being on the cover of Vogue Italia. It's nepotism at it's best.

There are hard working model who could have gotten it. Like I said, the Pavlova sisters for example.

OMG! what is this Hello magazine? I would love to see Yasmin le Bon's cover though... I don't like any of these covers... at least if they'd chosen more photogenic children;-))) I know I sound horrible but honestly...

I wish there were a Gemma with Naia cover !

Well this issue just has that main editorial, and they took some shots from it and made a beauty editorial, so here's the full review....

They must be anxious to go on holidays :ninja:

I love the picture of Jacquelyn and her brother :heart:

Well this issue just has that main editorial, and they took some shots from it and made a beauty editorial, so here's the full review....

They must be anxious to go on holidays :ninja:

What? And there is no picture of Sasha in that edito (or did I not see them)?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the picture of Jacquelyn and her brother :heart:

What? And there is no picture of Sasha in that edito (or did I not see them)?!

Sorry to let you know that Sasha and Mia only have the cover photos, nothing else :cry:

What a shame than Sasha and Mia don´t have any photo. Some shots are great, the other are just boring.

This is clearly a joke. You have only one picture of many of the subjects (including some covers) and then 8696506060 pictures from his family and the Cleveland family. They must be joking. This is a mess, a chaotic nepotism-filled mess.

:lol: I also think his family looks terribly dirty/homeless in that shot

You’re not into Bruce’s naked hot guys, nor dirty-looking ones… All the qualities I dig LOL (Looking forward to losing myself in this issue with the Sorrentis cover.)

All the other covers are so much more lively and stronger than the Kate one. IV is starting to look like Vogue Bambini if they keep this "everyone and their babies" shoots up, though.

Jourdan Dunn & Lais Ribeiro for Vogue Italia, June 2016

Photography: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Joe McKenna, Melanie Ward
Hair: Anthony Turner, James Pecis
Makeup: Lisa Butler

tumblr.com/womenmangement

You’re not into Bruce’s naked hot guys, nor dirty-looking ones… All the qualities I dig LOL (Looking forward to losing myself in this issue with the Sorrentis cover.)

All the other covers are so much more lively and stronger than the Kate one. IV is starting to look like Vogue Bambini if they keep this "everyone and their babies" shoots up, though.

Hahaha, maybe I'm just the truffle oil to your sherry vinegar (shamelessly ripping off Hooverphonic here). Great on it's own, and great together.

Is Vogue Bambini still in print? I always let out a chuckle when I came across it. The idea of a fashion magazine for kiddies (even back in the maximalist 80's) always seemed so comically absurd, lol.

WOW, the 4th cover is just AMAZING! I'm love! One of the best covers of this year so far, and probably the most exciting thing that I have seen in fashion this year.
I like the 2nd too, it's very beautiful, you really can see and feel the intimacy between these two.
The 3th is so odd that I don't wanna talk about this. 4th is fine, but don't work like a cover for me, and the same thing happen with the Kate's cover, it would be (very) nice to see JUST AND ONLY inside the mag.

And this typeface at first sight seems tacky, but worked so well in all the pictures that I just can't believe that it happened. Nice job Vogue Italia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->