Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

Ali's ed is very good, she's looking pretty and into the concept.

Ali's editorial is wonderful escapism. Julia Stegner, on the other hand, is looking extremely stiff.

Guinevere? Iris? Julia? :shock:
I don't know, the casting in so many mags lately has me bouncing off the walls :lol:
Iris' editorial is so strong and awesome.
Guinevere + Paolo is never, ever disappointing. ever.
Julia :buzz: She is such an unexpected surprise for me :lol: The editorial is a bit stiff and boring, but nice none the less.
In both Iris' and Julia's editorial, the use of light is just amazing. I love the mirror/glass/whatever usage in Iris'. And in Julia's that morning kind of light is captured perfectly. I dont know why, but I have always found it to be the most beautiful accent to anything.

O hai Heathrow........:lol:, Aldridge needs to be more discreet with his ed locations :wink:

I really like Julia's editorial.
Then again Julia is one of my favorites, so I could be a bit biased.

Close-Up
Photo : Miles Aldridge
Model: Julia Stegner?
Scanned by me.
:ninja: oh. Aldridge's work tends to appear as a filler most of the time but there's something that I like about this terrible story... it's so random that I get the impression that they were working on a deadline, missed their flight and decided to shoot it at the airport, it's quite hilarious, I think I love it. :lol:

Wonderful quality in all your scans, Dici, that's my favorite part about keeping up with magazines threads, and you just reached a higher level of awesomeness with that photo-hosting site you discovered, it's so quick and easy. wow. merci. :mellow: :heart:

I know I've said two times before but I'm saying it again, Ali looks great in this editorial, she has evolved very quickly I think she's now a great model and she's going to make it big :heart:

Wonderful quality in all your scans, Dici, that's my favorite part about keeping up with magazines threads, and you just reached a higher level of awesomeness with that photo-hosting site you discovered, it's so quick and easy. wow. merci. :mellow: :heart:

I totally agree :flower:

julia´s editorial looks so cheap... like it would be from some third category women magazine..:blink:

Vogue Italia hardly comes up with new title for editorials...(along with Bazaar) but I can't complain when it's THIS good:heart:
Anyone who has this issue, can I ask about Couture advertisement in Unique Supple? brands, photographers, models... I'm curious.

A great March issue! Can't wait to get my copy ^_^
Thanks for the scans, Diciassette!

wow next shape is one of those right model/right photographers/right stylist/right setting cases. i love it.:heart:
thank you, Diciassette. (i can't give you karma, sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for your beautiful comments and the IDs:blush::heart:.

Beauty
Photo: Nathaniel Goldberg
Model: ?

Scanned by me.

It looks like Amanda Laine on the beauty editorial !

Thanks a lot diciassette :flower:
great scans !

Beauty ed model is Taryn Davidson..thank you for the amazing scans..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->