Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

I would even settle for a word-description of the cover - setting, colours, clothing, mood - while we wait for the actual image.

Kinga deserved this! I hope it's very good so we can forget about last month.

I hope the cover is more Kamilla/Agnete where you can actually see their face rather than the Magdalena/Maryna cover where you could barely make out who they were.

this is hanne's vogue italia debut, is it not? i'm not a fan of hers at all but looking forward to the cover none the less.

^if im not mistaken, she featured in that pattern editorial from issue with lara stone on the cover, from december 2007 or so.

I hope this cover won't be disappointing, because when there are models like Hanne and Kinga, my expectations are very high!

I have a feeling this is going to one of the more unique VI covers of modern VI. Hanne and Kinga are chameleons.

..i don't know who Hanne-Gaby is..damn teaser threads drive me crazy :doh: :lol:

OT, who is yaars? :huh: :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
yaars is youarearockstar, a tFS member and moderator :D

Hanne-Gaby is with Supreme and Women...

The two girls don't sound bad. Looking forward to the cover!

Don't like Hanne nor Kinga much but I really hope it will be great.

Kinga :heart:
First I wanna see, then comment. But it would be amazing to have a cover like Phi campaings ^_^

After the last cover, anything would be just fine for me, but Hanne + Kinga + Meisel??? :woot: Oh, my God, I forgive you VI. Can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->