What is this, an out-take from Prada Pre-Fall campaign? :rolleyes:

THE LOOK OF THE MOMENT
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model: Lexi Boling

the styling look same to january 2014

Nice simple cover, same vibe as Doutzens VI cover but a tad more modern.

I'll file this under the ever growing pile of tame, generic and lackluster VI covers in recent times. Shame since last month's cover/story was good.

It's a decent, simple cover but miles better than Alt & Marceau's disastrous VP May issue :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!
I find this cover sooo gorgeous, but that might be all because of Lexi :wub:

Simple but sooo lovely, i adore this! And amazing to see Lexi get a cover on her own, she rocked the runway season!

WTH?! What's going with Meisel?? This image is SUPER BORING! No styling involved, the girl doesn't do a single thing, the layout is a bore, the colors aren't exciting and don't get me started on her blank facial expression. It's really a big whole of nothingness. I'm not impressed.

Not bad, she looks like Françoise Hardy here...:heart:

Oh gosh, I was suddenly reminded of Heather Bratton. :(

So true.

The portrait is beautiful, it is a nice, simple and "old school" fashion magazine cover. I don't see why it is boring. Is it because you expect empire dress, glitter, jump and urban background? if i were an e-i-c and looking onto this forum, i wouldn't care much about what is written in the magazine thread. these days........ :innocent::ninja:

styling is very 60s influenced. plastic and stuff. i thought of cardin, rabanne, courreges etc. the space age era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blahblahbla
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->